Prosze o pomoc DZIĘKUJE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosiłabym o sprawdzenie i pomoc w tym zadaniu. Przy zdaniach podaje swoje propozycje.
1. There .... (be) lots of complaints about his behaviour since he .... (begin) atteding the classes last month. *were,has begun*

2. Nobody .... (pay) any attention to the damaged wiring until one member of the staff .... (be) electrocuted last Friday. *paid, was*

3. Brian .... (work) really hard. He used to come back home after midnight. *works*

4. I cannot tell you much about this author. I .... (never/read) any of his books. *have never read*

5. Why don't you switch the alarm-clock off? I .... (ring) for twenty minutes now. *will ring*

6. I realised something wrong .... (go on) as soon as I .... (hear) these wild screams. *was going on, heard*

7. Isn't it high time .... (return) the pliers? You .... (keep) them for too long. *have returned, have been keeping*

8. How often .... (Bill/have to) feed his goldfish? Twice a day. *Bill has to*

9. We .... (arrange) everything for you by the time you .... (arrive) home next Sunday. *will arrange, will arrive*

10. Don't be afraid. Nothing wrong ..... (happen) as long as you ..... (obey) all the regulations. *is going to happen, will obey*

Dziękuje :D
Moje propozycje:
1. have been/ began
2. had been paying/ was
3. was working/ worked (used to wskazuje na zamkniętą przeszłość- ale trochę mało informacji w tym zdaniu jak na mój skromny gust)
4. have never read
5. (chyba 'it') has been ringing
6. was going on/ heard
7. you returned/ have kept
8. does Bill have to
9. will have arranged/ arrive
10. will happen/obey

pozdrawiam.
1. There .... (be) lots of complaints about his behaviour since he .... (begin) atteding the classes last month. *were (ok),has begun* (zle)

5. Why don't you switch the alarm-clock off? IT .... (ring) for twenty minutes now. *will ring* (zle, past)

7. Isn't it high time .... (return) the pliers? You .... (keep) them for too long. *have returned (zle), have been keeping* (zle, past simple)

8. How often .... (Bill/have to) feed his goldfish? Twice a day. *DOES Bill haVE to* (tricky, review use of "have" in a question)

10. Don't be afraid. Nothing wrong ..... (happen) as long as you ..... (obey) all the regulations. *is going to happen, will obey* (albo obey)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia za granicą