POTRZEBNA POMOC!!!! SPR

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I’m going to go from Poland 30th july at 11.50 a.m. and I’ll be in France 31st at 4.30 p.m on Place de Concorde, I come back with this same place at 12.30 p.m. My phone number is XXXXXX Best regards
a po polsku ma byc tak: wyjeżdzam z Polski 30 lipca o 11.50 i będę we Francji 31 o 16.30 na Place de Concorde, powrót mam o 12.30 z tego samego miejsca. mój numer telefonu XXXXXXX Pozdrawiam
W razie czego poprawiajcie:

I am going from Poland .... at.... and I will arrive in/ get to Frane ... at... on Place de Concorde. I will come back from(?) that same place at ... My phone number is.... Best regards
If I understood your Polish correctly, I'd say it this way.

I'm leaving Poland July 30th at 11:50 am. I'll be in France on the 31st and we can meet at 4:30 pm at Place de Concorde. (I'm not sure what you mean by "I come back with this same place at 12:30). Maybe you mean "I'll leave at 12:30 on the 1st from the same place."

I'm really not sure what you mean. If the return trip is the next day, you need to mention that. If it is a meeting place, then say, "I'll meet you at .......... at 4:30 pm, but need to be back by 9:30 pm," (or whenever).

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa