A Description of Place- prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego wypracowania.
Polecenie "Write a description of a place that would match your personality and interests."

After living for over seventeen years in my house, which is one of its kind, I’ve Just moved to the city where I always wanted to study. I’ve live here in Wroclaw for 2 years because of my work. In the future I would like to be a famous scientist and I had to choose this city because of many opportunities. House that I’m letting is a lot smaller than my previous house, but I match there my personality and interest. The garden is not as huge as my previous garden but it is sufficient. I’m a bit crazy about healthy living so I grow vegetables there. Let’s take a look on my house. There’re two spacious room, untidy kitchen, bathroom and my cosy room. I don’t describe all of rooms. The kitchen is big enough to eat it in and in the bathroom I can take a shower. I need nothing else. Let’s describe only my room. I’m a bit changeable person so my room was refurnished some times. I would like to music so in my room is old-fashioned gramophone which has got a very relaxed atmosphere. After working I would like to get home and relax on my comfortable sofa… like in old movies. It’s so nice. I’m pleasure-seeking person but I’m also hard-working. I’ve got a wooden desk in which I store all my documents and research results. Nobody has got access to the desk with the exception of me. I’m totally prudent. My workplace is quite tidy because I don’t prefer mess as opposed to my siblings. Although I’m sometimes homesick I know that I must be independent and earn a living myself.
After living for over 'seventeen' 17 years in my house, which is one of its
kind, I've 'Just' (mala litera)(ale slowo i tak nie pasuje, 'just' daje znac, ze to nie bylo tak dawno, a 2 lata to juz dawno) moved to the city where I always wanted to study. I've liveD here in Wroclaw for 2 years because of my work. In the future I would like to be a famous scientist and I 'had to' (niepotr) 'choose' (ortog) this city because of THE many opportunities. House that I'm letting is a lot smaller than my previous house, but 'I match' (nie, nie tak, tutaj IT MATCHES 'there' (niepotr) my personality and interest.
I 'don't' (cos tu mi nie gra - ) describe all of rooms. The kitchen is big enough to eat 'it' (slowo jest niepotr) in and in the bathroom I can take a shower. I need nothing else. Let's describe only my room. I'm a bit OF A changeable person so my room was refurnished 'some' (nie, tutaj slowo MANY-wiele) times. I would like to (ale co? - nienapisales) music so in my room THERE is AN old-fashioned gramophone which 'has got' (nie, bo gramophone to jest rzec, i nie moze miec atmosphere) a very relaxed atmosphere. After working I 'would' (to znaczy, ze tego pragniesz, ale tego teraz nie robisz?) like to get home and relax on my comfortable sofa... like in THE old movies.
I'm A pleasure-seeking person, but I'm also hard-working.
My workplace is quite tidy because I don't 'prefer' (zle slowo tutaj- albo zmien zdanie albo slowo) mess as opposed to my siblings.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie