Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat brzmi: Napisz list prywatny do koleżanki. Jesteś na kursie językowym w Anglii. Napisz: *W jaki sposób dostałeś się na ten kurs, Jak często masz zajecia; *Opisz czy miałeś wstępny test i jak Ci poszedł; *Opisz ile opób jest w grupie i na jakim są poziomie; *Ogólne wrażenie o kursie i jakie kwalifikacje ma twój lektor. (120-150 słów)

Udało mi się na pisać coś takiego:
London, 8th November 2009

Dear Kate,

Thanks for you recent letter. I hope you are fine. I have been being in London since two weeks and I will be here next two weeks. I am at English course. In February, when I has a birthday my parents gave me invitation for this course. I was really happy. I have 5 hours of lessons per day, from Monday to Friday. Before they pass me, I had to write test. It wasn’t difficult, but I couldn’t work two exercises, however I passed. In my class are 7 people with me. I thing they are on the same level of English. In my opinion this course is really good. I learn here many useful words. Our teacher is graduate faculty of English philological. I must bring to a close now because it’s already late and I have to get up early tomorrow. Write to me as soon as possible.

Best wishes ,

Łukasz

Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie:) Z góry dziękuje:)
PS. Potrzebuję tego na jutro...
Thanks for you recent letter. I hope you are fine. I have been (bez being) in London 'since' (for, since używamy do konkretnej daty) two weeks 'and I will be here next two weeks' (trochę masło maślane ;p) I am at English course. In February, when I 'has' (had) a birthday my parents gave me invitation for this course. I was really happy. I have 5 hours of lessons per day, from Monday to Friday. Before they pass me, I had to write A test. It wasn't difficult, but I couldn't work two exercises, however I passed. In my class are 7 people with me. I thinK they are on the same level of English (as me). In my opinion this course is really good. I learn here many useful words. Our teacher is graduate faculty of English philological. 'I must bring to a close now' (popraw to, może poszukaj innego zakończenia)because it's already late and I have to get up early tomorrow. Write to me as soon as possible.

Nie jestem pewna więc niech ktoś jeszcze sprawdzi :)
Wielkie dzięki:)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa