Pilne sprawdzenie na jutro !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The young people practise more and more the sports extreme, more dangerous the raising adrenaline, but they aren't realize (metter?) what may be this consequences, even on whole life. One of such sports is "le parkour" The young people, the children jump by low walls, from roofs, trees, they return about all what is the stable. Meybe is this cool, but with small experience, may stand us wrong, how the break of spine, or the broken legs, hands and diffrent damages. In order the of this not allow, it is proper the record to club or to school, where is possibility coach with another interesed, under vigilance the instructor, which tell what we may do and what it warned. In my opinion learn from someone with experience help better get to know technique and from this join less injuries.

Prosze o sprawdzenie tego speechu, bo na pewno w nim są okropne błedy ;/ Z góry dziekuje..:)
Gramatycznie jest bez składu i ładu. Poprawić się tego nie da; trzeba napisać od początku nie tłumacząc słowo w słowo z polskiego i nie posługując się translatorem.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego