prosze o sprawdzenie essey

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawienie moich błedów. Z góry dziękuje
Pozdrowienia Adam

Adolscence is the unhappiest time in most people's lives.

Adolescence is a period which every human in the world had experienced at some point of their lives.
A lot of people agree that adolscence is the unnhappiest time in people's lives, but soem people totally disagree with this.
Some people have good memories, and other people have bad memories.

I would present some arguments for the statement.First of all, adolescence is the unhappiest period in our lives,
because when boys and girls are growing up they have a strom of hormons for example when parents want to talk
with them child about sex, child also dont feel comfortable whit this.
What is more girls and boys experience some physical changes which often is very painful for exaple woman
menstruation is start, whelk etc.This is a peroid of transfrotmantion from girls into woman and boys into man.

However, there are a lot of arguments against the statement. Firstly teenagers dont have to work we're dependent
on our parents.
Secondly when you are growing up you start to decide about some important things for example you can decide what
do you want to do in the future and choose appropriate school.Thirtly we start to thinking differently, so we try dont do
some stupid things any more.Finally it's time when we meet a lot of new friend and we tend to fall in love first time.

In my opinion adolscene isn't a unnhapiest time becasue we have a lot of fun and we meet new friends and i think
is the most important time in life . Without this everyone won't be a normal person.
Adolescence is a period which every (human...lepiej adult) in the world haS experienceD [at some point of their lives...troche bez sensu, it's like saying we all experience childhood at some point in our lives...yes, and that period is actually called childhood]
(A lot of...lepiej many) people agree that adolEscence is the unhappiest time in A PERSON'S LIFE
Adolescence is a period which every human in the world had experienced
at some point of their lives. (zdanie ok, ale to jest nieprawda, bo przeciez male dzieciatka jeszcze nie mialy adolescence, musisz napisac, ze 'kazdy adult')A lot of people agree that adolscence is the unnhappiest time in
people's lives, but 'soem' (ortog) people totally disagree with this.
Some people have good memories, and other people have bad memories. (to jest FAKT, ale do czego? - musisz napisac)

I would LIKE TO present some arguments for the statement.(ale jaki statement?) First of all, adolescence is the unhappiest period in our lives,
because when boys and girls are growing up they have a 'strom' (ortog) of
'hormons' (ortog) for example when parents want to talk with 'them' (zle slowo-popraw) child about sex, A child also 'dont' (nie uzywaj tego kolokw wyrazenia, to mnie juz zaczyna razic- a child DOES NOT) feel comfortable 'whit' (ortog, hit to jest Swieto w UK) this.
What is more girls and boys experience some physical changes which
often 'is' (ale przeciez 'changes' napisales w l. mnogiej, dlaczego uzywasz czasownika l. poj do tego?) very painful for 'exaple' (ortog) IN A woman menstruation 'is start' STARTS, 'whelk' (wiem co to jest whelk, ale to tutaj nie pasuje-popraw) 'etc' (Napisz mi dokladnie zebym wiedziala kiedy ja jako kobieta mialam to 'etc'). This is a 'peroid' (ortog) of 'transfrotmantion' (ortog) from 'girls' (dlaczego piszesz tego rzeczownika w kl. mnogiej a wtedy zmieniasz na l. poj 'woman'? Co to? Nie rozpoznajesz l. poj od l. mnogiej?) into woman and 'boys into man' (niestety nie widzialam zeby chopCY zamieniali sie w mezczyznE).
However, there are a lot of arguments against the statement.(ale jaki statement?) Firstly teenagers don't have to work. 'we're' (Nie pisz 'We'- bo to znaczyloby ze nie tylko TY ale i JA jestesmy teenagers, 'nice thought' ale niestety juz nieprawda) dependent on our parents. (we mojej situacji to tez jest nieprawda)
Secondly when you are growing up you start to decide about some important things for example you can decide what 'do'(niepotr) you want to do in the future and choose AN appropriate school.Thirtly 'we' (prosze mnie nie wlaczac do tego zdania) start to 'thinking' THINK differently, so we try 'dont' NOT TO do some stupid things any more. (To tez nie jest prawda, bo najwieksze 'stupid things' sa popelnione przez doroslych ludzi) Finally 'it's' IT IS ALSO A time when we meet a lot of new 'friend' (ale 'lot of' daje mi znac ze mam oczekiwac l. mn. dlaczego piszesz l. poj?) and 'we' (popraw) tend to fall in love FOR THE first time.
In my opinion 'adolscene' (ortog) isn't 'a' THE 'unnhapiest' (ortog) time 'becasue' (popraw to slowo -) we have a lot of fun and we meet new friends and 'i' (I zawsze duza litera) think THAT IT is the most important time in ANYONES life . Without this everyone 'won't' WILL NOT beCOME a normal person.

(Dodam cos od siebie: 'Youth is wasted on the young')

»

Inne