Proszę o spr listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mieszkasz w Londynie. W nastepnym tygodniu planowalas odwiedzic swoich znajomych Anglikow w ich domu na wsi ale przyjezdza Twoja rodzina z Polski i wizyte musisz odwolac. Napisz list do znajomych w ktorym:
- powiadomisc ich o sytuacji w jakiej sie znalazlas
- uzasadnisz koniecznosc pozostania wraz z rodzina w Londynie
- przeprosisz za zmiane planow
- zaproponujesz inny termin lub miejsce

Dear Marek
I`m sorry, that I haven`t written for so long, but I was quite busy. I`m writing to you to let you know, that I won`t be able to visit you next week.
I was just informed, that my family is going to see me in London on Friday.
I haven`t seen them since last Christmas. Moreover They`ve never been in England, so I`m going to show them the most interesting places in there.
I hope, that you won`t be angry about my cancellation. If you will have enough time I can visit you next month. On the other hand may you are willing to go to London? You have my invitation.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
XYZ
Dear Marek
I`m sorry, that I haven`t written for so long, but I was quite busy. I`m writing to you to let you know, that I won`t be able to visit you next week.
I was just informed that my family is going to see me in London on Friday.
I haven`t seen them since last Christmas. Moreover, they`ve never been (in...lepiej "to") England, so I`m going to show them the most interesting places TO VISIT .
I hope that you won`t be angry about my cancellation. If you have time, PERHAPS I can visit you next month. On the other hand, mayBE you WOULD BE willing to COME to London? (You have my invitation...troche dziwnie brzmi, moze lepiej: "Consider yourself invited"
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
XYZ
Wielkie dzięki:*

« 

Pomoc językowa