tekst do sprawdzenia. b.ważne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
witam,
prosze o sprawdzenie krótkiego listu formalnego. to b. ważne. jak najszybciej.
z góry baaardzo dziękuję.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I Am writing to reflections about your magazine „Girl!”. It is fantastic!

I Am from Poland and I read your magazin in two years.

The ‘Girl!’ contains interesting story abort teenager and they live, hassle. My favourite articles are abort make-up, style and fashion. I like this articles because they help me and other girls before for example dates and disco. By dind of his magazine all girls look pretty, brillant and wonderfully.

Recently I read In ‘Girl’ extraordinary and interesting story abort young people and they problems In school. This story made a good impression on me because that simple problems were show attractive and it make one do think.

This magazin help me to learn a english language. I promise that I recommend ‘Girl’ my friends.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours gaithfully
xyz
o 22giej panikujesz, gdy prawie wszyscy juz powinni spac????>

I am writing to 'reflections' (zla czewsc zdania) about your magazine "Girl!". I Am from Poland and I read your 'magazin' (ortog) 'in two years' (trwalo az 2 lata zebys jeden przeczytala?).

The 'Girl!' contains interesting 'story' (tutaj l. mnoga) 'abort' (to slowo nie pasuje tutaj - popraw) 'teenager' (l. mnoga) and HOW they live, 'hassle' (tego nie rozumiem). My favourite articles are 'abort' (abort to jest czasownik od abortion - czy naprawde to masz na mysli?) make-up, style and fashion. I like 'this' (dostosuj to slowo do l. mn-articles) articles because they help me and other girls before for example dates and disco. By 'dind' (nie rozumiem tego slowa) of his magazine all girls look pretty, brillant and 'wonderfully' (zla czesc zdania).
Recently I read in 'Girl' AN Nextraordinary and interesting story 'abort' (prosze sie nauczyc jak to slowo sie pisze) young people and 'they' THEIR problems in school. This story made a good impression on me because 'that' (zle slowo-popraw) simple problems 'were show attractive' (tego nie rozumiem) and it make 'one do think.' (tego nie rozumiem)
This 'magazin' (ortog) 'help' (-magazin-it-3os.l.poj, dostosuj czasownik) me to learn 'a' THE English language. I promise that I WILL recommend 'Girl' TO my friends.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia