Proszę o sprawdzenie [krótkie]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I have a good friend whom I’m very fond of called Ania. I often see her and we always have fun. She is the same age as me. We’ve been friends since I changed my high school.

My friend’s about 165cm tall with longish straight chocolate hair and rosy-skinned. Her face is perfect - round and quite tanned. She has an expressive glance and dark eyes. Ania has got long and black like a carbon eyelashes and also so dark eyebrows. Her eyes glow a bright shade of amber in the sunlight / In the sunlight her eyes shine like an amber (chodzi mi o to, że w słońcu jej oczy mienią się jak bursztyn… hmm?) She has quite small lips, but very silky. She’s definitely well-dressed. Generally, she wears tight sweaters and jeans.

She always seems to be in a good mood and in form. As far as Ann's personality is concerned, Ann is very witty, dynamic and full of energy, it’s worth noticing she is very ambitious and conscientious. She can be determined and knows how to pursue the objective. Ania is an incurable optimist and tends to take everything lightly, but she cares about other people's problems. Maybe she sometimes takes all things seriously, but it’s a result of her sensibility. Her passion are historical sciences. She loves meetings. Sometimes she can’t be patient and she’s often a non-stop talker! :) Ania is really courageous – she isn’t afraid of challenges!

For all these reasons, I really like her. Ania always seems to be warm-hearted and generous. I know that if I have a problem I can always talk to her and she’ll try to help. In addition, she can make me happy. But one thing is the most important - she’s honest and even when she is in trouble, she can always laugh at her problems.

Właśnie, a jak mogę powiedzieć na dziewczynę trochę słabiej niż "friend"? Coś jak po polsku koleżanka. "Chum" to jest raczej potocznie kumpel, a nie wiem, czy słowo "colleague" może odnosić się do dziewczyny, bo do chłopaka na pewno.
Mam nadzieję, że nie jest tragicznie. Z góry dziękuję!!

Pzdr., braaus
Kochanie, sam wiedziales ze jest 'excellent' - 'don't hide your talents under a bushel'

My friend's about 165cm tall with longish straight chocolate hair and
'rosy-skinned' (nie, albo IS rosy-skinned, albo rosy skin).
Ania has got long and black like 'a carbon' (cos tu nie tak) eyelashes and also 'so' (moze very?) dark eyebrows. Her eyes glow a bright
shade of amber in the sunlight-ok / In the sunlight her eyes shine like
an amber-ok

Właśnie, a jak mogę powiedzieć na dziewczynę trochę słabiej niż
"friend"- friend jest ok, moze byc luzny friend, albo best friend, ale friend.
A acquaintance nie byłoby dobre? Nie raz spotykałam sie z tym w książkach własnie w kontekscie znajomy.
Dzięki śliczne, Terri. ;) "black like a carbon eyelashes" - chciałem napisać czarne jak węgiel rzęsy :) Ok, ale napiszę po prostu BLACK i tyle. ;)
na wegiel mowimy 'coal,
black like the deepest blackest coal ...eyelashes
OK, tak napiszę... DZIĘKI!!:)
acquaintance to czlowiek, ktorego przypadkiem gdzies tam znamy - i z ktorym mamy malo do czynienia.
Ty, jak widac z tego opisu jestes zakochany w tej dziewczynie, a to nie jest 'acquaintance'.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Praca za granicą

»

FCE - sesja zima 2009