Opis osoby

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Caroline is mine the best friend. She's 15, and she's goes to school in Kalisz. She has two sisters.
I think she is quite extrovert and very sociable - she has a lot of friends. She is increadibly reliable and responsible. I think she is very fantastic person. She isn't selfish and poilt, but che is very sensitive and affecionate
She like going out, watching new films, and listening to music. She very like dancing and playing football. One day a week she goes to dancing school.
The only negative things I can think of are that she's very untidy - her room is usually in a mess. Sometimes she is very nervous, but I think it is not important in her personality.
Mógłby mi ktoś to sprawdzić. Bardzo was o to proszę. Jutro piszę egzamin i podejrzewam, że będę musiała opisać jakąś osobę, chcę wiedzieć czy robię to dobrze.. czekam na odpowiedzi...;)
possessive pronouns: my, her, his, their

Caroline is MY best friend. She's 15, and she
Dzięki..;)
>possessive pronouns: my, her, his, their

they are called 'possessive adjectives', actually - unlike 'possessive pronouns', they cannot be used on their own, can they?
learned something about weak and strong possessive pronouns/adjectives today. :)
Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possessive_adjective
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie