Email - opis osoby

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Pracowałam ze słownikiem wiec może pojawić się wiele głupich błędów. Błagam o pomoc... :(

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for your email.
Of course I can tell you about Christelle. She is 18 like me. We were in the same class in primary school. Now she's a beginner singer.
She is a very nice, urbane and advised man. I'm sure you and your family will not have any problems with her. She is also sociable, jocund and sometimes a little bit gamesome so I think you will have a lot of fan with her and then you will like (love!) her as much as me. By cracky, you will never be bored with her.
She loves music. She sings a lot. But don't worry. She will be one of the best singers you have ever heard. Trust me. She's singing like Beyonce. She is very ambitious and I'm sure she will be famous in future. She also like to dance.
What about the negative things? As we all she has sometimes some worse days too. Then she grumbles a little bit. She say things like she can't sing, and she is studied, a and she can't do anything good. In situations like this you must hear Christelle out and try to crack her up. Everything will be good. Don't try to cheer her up excessive because she can make up another problems to show how bad she feels.
I think I wrote the most important informations about Christelle but if You wont to know something more just ask.
Send my regards to your family.
Love
Claudia

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie