Semi- formal, szybkie sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie listu i poprawienie ewentualnych błędów - będę bardzo wdzięczna. Z góry dziękuję bardzo. : )

Dear Mr. Einstein,

I am writing in order to invite you to give a lecture at YXY school and I would be very grateful if you find some
time to visit our school on 8th July
I have chosen you because in my opinion you are true-born genius. From my point of view you changed nearly all areas of physics
and the way scientist think. Without you many things we wre familiar with today would not exist.
The moust suitable topic of your speech would be general theory of relativity. Your lecture is planned for two parts - one hour each
with 15 minutes break between them. The meeting at school is starting at 8am.
Thank you in advance. I look forward for hearing of you.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
Dear Mr. Einstein,

I am writing in order to invite you to give a lecture at YXY school and I would be very grateful if you WOULD/COULD find some
time to visit our school on 8th July
I have chosen you because in my opinion you are A true-born genius. From my point of view you changed SKORO PISZESZ DO NIEGO, TO ON ZYJE, A WIEC POTRZEBA PRESENT PERFECT nearly all areas of physics
and the way scientist think. Without you many things we wre familiar with today would not exist.
The moust suitable topic of your speech would be general theory of relativity. Your lecture is planned for two parts - one hour each
with 15 minutes' break between them. The meeting at school is starting SIMPLE PRESENT at 8am.
Thank you in advance. I look forward TO hearing FROM you.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia