Proszę o pomoc - Życiorys

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojej biografi, języki sa moją pietą Achillesową, ale się staram....

Jerzy Żuławski was born in 1874 and died in 1915. He was a Polish literary figure, philosopher, translator, alpinist and nationalist whose best-known work is the science fiction epic The Lunar Trilogy written between 1901 and 1911.
Jerzy Żuławski childhood spend in family fortune in Młynem near Limanową. Educated at good schools in Limanowa, Bochnia and Kraków. Żuławski was in Switzerland from 1892 to 1899, where he studied first at the University of Zurich and then pursued his doctorate of philosophy at the University of Berne.
After return to Poland he teach in high school in Jaśle and Kraków. He traveld a lot. In 1910 he was taken up residence on constant in Zakopane. He was published first book On The Strings Of The Sould in 1895. He was been co-founder of the tatra Mountains Volunteer Ambulance Service. It led in house Lada opend literature house. When explode AnD World War he has/was ? called by legions. In 1914 he was published one of its mostt amouns poem For My Sons. One year leater he died in hospital in dębica on abdominal typhoid(tyfus brzuszny).

I jeszcze zakończenie, tylko nie wiem jak to napisac:

Zmarł w młodym wieku, mając zaledwie 41 lat. Pozostawił troje wspaniałych synów. Zostali oni jak ojciec wybitnymi artystami.

Bardzo poszę o pomoc...;)
He was a Polish literary figure, philosopher, translator, alpinist and A nationalist whose best-known work is the science fiction epic The Lunar Trilogy
written between 1901 and 1911.
Jerzy Żuławski 'childhood spend' (nie, nie tak, po pierwsze 'spend' musi byc w czasie przeszlym 'spenT', wtedy his childhood) in 'family fortune' (nie rozumiem o czym tu mowa?) in Młynem near 'Limanową' (to jest po polsku, z potrzeba po ang). (KTO? co? tutaj treba napisac) Educated 'at' IN good schools in Limanowa, Bochnia and Kraków.
Żuławski was in Switzerland from 1892 to 1899, where he studied first
at the University of Zurich and then pursued his Doctorate (duza litera) of
Philosophy (duza litera) at the University of Berne.
After return to Poland he 'teach' (tutaj potrzeba czasownika czasu przeszlego i uwazac, bo to niereg) 'in' AT A High school in Jaśle and Kraków. He
'traveld' (ortog) a lot. In 1910 he 'was taken' (tutaj trzeba czas przeszly od slowa 'take'-czas niereg.) up residence 'on constant' (tego nie rozumiem) in Zakopane. He 'was' (dlaczego uzywasz 'was' kiedy czasownik 'published' daje nam znac, ze to bylo w czasie przeszlym?) published HIS first book On The Strings Of The 'Sould'? in 1895. He was 'been' (niepotr) (prosze zacznij myslec co ty piszesz) co-founder of the 'tatra' (duza litera, to jest nazwa wlasna) Mountains Volunteer Ambulance Service.
... It led in house Lada opend literature house....To zdanie nawet nie rozumiem, i tak niema zadnego sensu
When 'explode' (kto? co? trzeba napisac) 'AnD' (co to slowo tutaj robi?) World War (ale ktora pierwsza czy druga?) he 'has' (niepotr)was called (do czego, wtedy przez kogo)by 'legions' (ale jakie? co to jest?). In 1914 he 'was' (znowu to 'was' prosze sie nauczyc kiedy uzywamy 'was') published one of 'its' (do czego to sie odnosi, to jest zle slowo) 'mostt'(ortog) 'amouns' (nie rozumiem tego slowa) poem For My Sons. One year 'leater' (ortog) he died in hospital in 'dębica' (duza litera) 'on' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'na' ale w jez. ang tak nie piszemy, prosze poszukaj i popraw) abdominal typhoid.
dzięki....;)
He was a Polish literary figure, philosopher, translator, alpinist and A nationalist whose best-known work is the science fiction epic The Lunar Trilogy
written between 1901 and 1911.
Jerzy Żuławski his childhood in 'family fortune' (mi chodzi o to że lata dzieciństwa pisarz spędził w rodzinnym majątku, w Młynnem pod Limanową) in Młynem near Limanową. He Educated in good schools in Limanowa, Bochnia and Kraków.
Żuławski was in Switzerland from 1892 to 1899, where he studied first
at the University of Zurich and then pursued his Doctorate of
Philosophy at the University of Berne.
After return to Poland he taught in AT A High school in Jaśle and Kraków. He
traveld a lot. In 1910 he was took up residence 'on constant' (w tym zdaniu chodzi mi o to że w 1910 zamieszkał na stałe w Zakopanem) in Zakopane. He published HIS first book On The Strings Of The Soul in 1895. He was co-founder of the Tatra Mountains Volunteer Ambulance Service.
... It led in house Lada opend literature house....( chodzi mi o to że prowadził w willi "Łada" otwarty dom literacki, dla artystów ) When 'explode' World War ( pierwsza ) he was called by 'legions' (w tym zdani mam na myśli że gdy wybuchła I wojna światowa wstąpił do Legionów). In 1914 he published one of 'mostt'(ortog) 'amouns' (tutaj chodzi mi o to że w 1914 roku napisał jeden z najsłynniejszych wierszy "Do moich synów") poem For My Sons. One year leater he died in hospital in Dębica by abdominal typhoid.
I nie wiem jak przetłumaczyć te zdania:
Zmarł w młodym wieku, mając zaledwie 41 lat. Pozostawił troje wspaniałych synów. Zostali wybitnymi artystami jak ojciec.

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie...;)
in Młynem near Limanową

przeciez widac, że to z translatora. Dziwne, że nikt dotąd się nie zorientował.
O co ci chodzi 'mg'?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia