Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat rozprawki to Rozwój naszej cywilizacji jest nieunikniony i na każdym etapie przynosi nowe korzyści i zagrożenia, napisz rozprawkę w której rozważysz różne aspekty tego zagadnienia. To do matury rozszerzonej
Zapomniałem wkleic rozprawki :(
Since people have lived on the Earth they were creating their own civilisation. Nowadays, differences between cultures are disappearing because we live in the global village. In my opinion development of a civilisation have many positive aspects.
Thanks to scientists who discovered drugs for many illnesses people can live longer and in a better health condition. Surgeons also can make difficult surgeries on human’s body, for example on a heart. We can’t stop develop of medicine because on the world still are people who don’t have access to hospital and drugs. Development of civilisation also give us a new way of travelling. In the past travel from Europe to Asia was very long and it wasn’t save or easy. Today people can travel by planes or fast trains. We can travel from Warsaw to New York in 10 hours. It is save and rather cheap. In addition we haven’t to travel or write letters if we want see friends or talk with them . Thanks to apps like skype we can talk and see our friends. It is completely for free .
I think that people who are against development of civilisation have a bit of right. Big factories pollute natural environment which bring about die out of wild animals. Today some people are dependent on computers and television. They spend all free time in house. It is very harmful.
We can’t stop development of civilisation but we have to solution problem which were noticed by opponents of development. I think that these problems are temporary.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Pomoc językowa