NYORDINARY DAY - BARDZO PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE :(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Usually I get up early, because I must go to school. School started on 8:00 am. so at 6:00 am I take a quick showe. I very like my favorite coconut gel. It's smell so good. After that I'm dressing my clothes. Generally it's ordinary jeans and t-shirt. When it's cold I dress also warm blouse. I'm ptting the kettle on and I'm makeing breakfast. (sandwich) I'm spreading slince of bread butter and I'm putting on this cheese or ham. When the meal and tea is ready I'm eating it quick because on the clock is 6:50 am. I'm washing my hand thoroughly and Im assumeing the contact lesess and Im doing make-up.
When I'm ready to school my mom lifts me. I'm always late.
Usually i have 6 lessons. I go home at 14:00 pm. I'm eating dinner and Im watching TV and then I often asleep. About 17:00 or 18:00 I o my homewor lessons. When my lessons is done I turn my computer and I'm talking with my friends on the Gadu - Gadu an I'm surfing on the internet. At 21.pm my mom is brings me supper (sandwich and Greek salad)
23-24 I'm going to sleep. Sometime in the day I mett with my the best friend Ola. And this is my ordinary day.

Nie wiem czy dobrze zrobiłam używając czasu Present Continuous, czy powinnam tylko Present Simple? Proszę bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie wypracowania. Bardzo mi zależy