Prośba o sprawdzenie- opis osoby. :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.:) Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie krótkiej formy pisemnej na temat wybranej osoby. I z góry dziękuje, dobrzy ludzie.!
:*

The most wicked girl I know is actually my younger sister. Her name’s Alex and she’s 11. She goes to the same Primary School I used to go, and she even sits on my old place! She’s a good student and she’s always learning, which sometimes is annoying. Although we have separate rooms, she usually sits in mine, but it’s nice to have her round, because she’s such a lovable person.
Alex loves animals, especially horses and dogs. She knows how to distinguish one dog from another, even if they barely not differ! She did a Lent resolution that she’ll buy tinned dog’s food for every single dog she’ll meet on her way, even though this may ruin her budget. I guess that means she’s generous and unselfish and overall, makes her a good person. Her biggest dream is to have her own dog, and her long- term goal is to make Earth a better place to live. She’s happiest when she’s jumping on a trampoline with a soap bubbles flying around her. And she hates PE lessons.
Alex is tall, slim and very tanned. She’s got brown, straight, shoulder-length hair and she often wears it in a ponytail. She’s got thin lips round face and pink cheeks. She’s also very much into fashion and always knows ‘what’s hot’.
She’s quite popular in her school’s community, maybe because of her sense of humor and dynamic personality. She’s never arguing. Why? Because she never has a reason to!

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Programy do nauki języków