Prosze o sprawdzenie...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy to jest napisane poprawnie? Proszę o pomoc. Będę wdzięczna!

I am writing in connection with the article "Why TV is bad for use" in yesterday's newspaper. I agree with many statements in this article.
First of all, it is true that television encourages us to be lazy. Television is watched by billions of people around the world every day. We become more lazy as we sit and look at programmes not having any value.
Next, television often gives us a trivial version of the message. Many programmes are which are on a very low level. I strongly think that the media are looking for a way to encourage the viewer to watch their programs. What's more editor says that we don't use our brains when we watch TV. I think that this is not entirely true. However, we are using our brain for example when we are watching game show with scientific question. We can find the answer.
Finnaly, the editor says that "TV teaches young people that violence is alvays the best anserw". This absolutely true. Young people are exposed to violence on television every day. It has a bad influence on youth.
I wonder what other readers think about this issue.
Yours faithfully,
Kate ....
Zacznij od poprawek tych zdan / zwrotow:
"Why TV is bad for use"
We become more lazy as we sit and look at programmes not having any value.
Many programmes are which are on a very low level.
I strongly think that the media are looking for a way to encourage the viewer to watch their programs.
What's more editor says that we don't use our brains when we watch TV.
Finnaly, the editor says that "TV teaches young people that violence is alvays the best anserw".
This absolutely true.
aaric,
Co to jest?
>>>>Many programmes are which are on a very low level.
What's more (tu cos brakuje) editor says that we don't use our brains when we watch TV.
'Finnaly' (ortog), the editor says that "TV teaches young people that violence
is 'alvays' (ortog) the best 'anserw' (ortog)".
This (tu brakuje slowa) absolutely true.
@terri
>>>aaric,
Co to jest?
duuno. To sa zdania autorki.
Many programs are which are on a very low level. Tak ma być?:/ Co tam jest jeszcze źle:(?
>Many programs are which are on a very low level. To wyglada na zerżniecie z translatora. Sprobuj z uzyciem np. "low moral values" ale w poprawnie skonstruowanym zdaniu. Ja bym uzyl slowo "weak" ale to moze "too slangowo" na prace domowa.
A gdzie sa inne poprawki?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.