Proszę o poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Valentine's Day - for or against? Began in IIIw. From Valentine's Day. He started sending pieces of his favorite person. Now, every year, on 14 February we celebrate Valentine's Day, "love feast''. Where we do not watch, only hearts everywhere, young couples and incredible warmth from the people. I think that Valentine's Day is needed and enjoyable holiday, which I will try to prove the following arguments. First of all, Valentine's Day is the day on which we are brave and easier for us to confess their feelings to another person. The whole magic of this holiday gives us so. Courage. Seeing all this fuss about Valentine's Day it is easier to us to say "I love you" or other nice words. Not every day we celebrate Valentine's Day and every day we get a reason "given us a hand" to express their feelings.
Secondly, the lovers can spend the day with him longer than usual. Nobody does not interfere with them somewhere in the exits to the cinema or for a romantic dinner or even a walk in the moonlight. Mostly all parents also give more free time than usual for their children to leave with his lover / beloved. The next argument is an opportunity to organize a Valentine Day party, because if we do not want to go to the disco where we usually go every day just to gather a group of friends, collect some money and fun guaranteed. It is also something good for the so-called. "Singles" that travelers spend the Valentine Day, because you know the party his second a half.
Another thing is, a great day for producers cards, Valentine's Day, plush toys and anything that is suitable to give away their affection, because that day is in itself love buy gifts to celebrate Valentine's Day as a time to give something of their liking. Another example might be even the joy of cards received. This is not an ordinary sheet of such as that of the wishes that we get to, for example: birthday, or birthday party. On that day, the content of such pages you can read the inscription,''I love you. Fun associated with the receipt of that is fun Valentine's Day detective, you find out from those who got a love confession.
It is worth mentioning also the schools. After all, in this particular day, students are asked to respond and have-made tests. One could say that teachers do a silly little quiz, or ask someone when you order the feast of Valentine delights. Seeing that smile could say that the teacher recall his school years and the day of Valentine's Day, when he first got the card. Does his pleasure in his heart, and she gives students is popularly known as "beating." Finally, I would like to write about joy, which in this day granted to us all, because Valentine's Day is such a beautiful and romantic holiday ...
I think that I carried out above arguments are sufficient to render it necessary Valentine Day and enjoyable.
Began in IIIw. From Valentine's Day.

nie używaj translatorów - translator nie zrozumie IIIw

>He started sending pieces of his favorite person.
zaczął roxzsyłac kawałki swojej ulubionej osoby.
zabił ją i poćwiartował?
karabaszka-
Napisz to jeszcze raz i prosze po ang - nie chce czytac zdan w ktorych brakuje wyrazow.
Valentine's Day Turns Deadly!

In what the police can describe only as a macabre twist to Valentine's Day celebration, a love-struck youngster unable to deal with the rejection by his beloved.....
Jedyny kawalek przez jaki udalo mi sie przebrnac:

It is worth mentioning also the schools. - "also" nie w tym miejscu
After all, in this particular day, students are asked to respond and have-made tests. "have-made" ??? ale o co chodzi?
One could say that teachers do a silly little quiz, or ask someone when you order the feast of Valentine delights. - "One could say" czy na pewno o to wyrazenie chodzi? Jak brzmi to zdanie po polsku??
Seeing that smile - jaki usmiech? kiedy wczesniej byla o nim mowa?
Does his pleasure in his heart, and she gives students is popularly known as "beating." - czy to dwa zdania w jednym? Czy to pytanie mialo byc???? Finally, I would like to write about joy, which in this day granted to us all, because Valentine's Day is such a beautiful and romantic holiday ... - "day granted" brakuje cos pomiedzy tymi dwoma wyrazami

I think that I carried out above arguments are sufficient to render it necessary Valentine Day and enjoyable. - znow jakby czegos brakowalo, nie ma sensy to zdanie
:-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Zagranica