Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Możemy zakopać topór wojenny i zacząć wszystko od nowa ?

For several years, people move out of countryside into the larger cities. In my opinion, the city gives us many possibility.
First in a big city you can find well paid jobs. Your children have the possibility to choose the best schools. Secondly, shop and places associated with entertainment are at your fingertips. There are various forms of recreation, from swimming pools to gyms.
However, life in the city also has drawbacks. Living in a large metropolis we live away from nature, and our oasis is littered parks.
All in all, I think we can live in the city to experience an amazing adventure. We have many possibility of social and private life.
Mogę prosić o pomoc, czy jestem spalony :0 ?
For several years, people move TU MUSI BYC PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS out of countryside into the
wstawilem poprawki wielkimi literami, ale witryna przepuscila je jako male litery.
Wielkie dzięki
Troszeczkę zmodernizowane...

For several years, people move tu musi byc present perfect continuous out of countryside into larger cities. In my opinion, the city gives us many possibilities.
First in a big city you can find well paid jobs. Your children can possibility of choose the best schools. Secondly, shops and places associated with entertainment are at your fingertips. There are various forms of recreation, from swim on swimming pool to watched films in cinema. However, life in the city also has its drawbacks. Living in a large metropolis we live away from nature, and our oasis is littered parks.
All in all, i think we can live in the city to experience an amazing adventure. In a big city we can make big money and meet interesting people.
For several years, people move tu musi byc present perfect continuous out of countryside into larger cities.
nie zauwazyles tego?

Your children can possibility of choose the best schools.
nie zrozumiales poprawki.

There are various forms of recreation, from swim on swimming pool to watched films in cinema.
zle kombinujesz.
poza tym jezeli wczesniej napisales cos na poziomie upper int, a teraz masz problem z 'watched films' to cos tu smierdzi.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa