proszę o sprawdzenie, pilne.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays it is impossible to live without a car, a bus or an airplane. They play so important role in our live that we depend on them. We must travel long distances and it is difficult to do it on foot.
When I think about many different means of transport and their advantages and disadvantages, I believe that the car is the best one of them. It gives us independence because we can go anywhere and wherever we want to. It saves our time because we do not have to wait on a station for the vehicle. When we need to go somewhere we just go to the garage. Sometimes bus stops are far away from the place we want to go to. With a car it is not a problem because we can drive and stop everywhere. Moreover, cars are more comfortable than other means of transport. There are no other people inside and you can sit all the time.
However, there are some disadvantages of the car. It is the mean of transport which kill most people. Sometimes irresponsible people drives after drinking and this is a cause of many accidents. Cars are expensive too and they generate many fumes which pollute the atmosphere.
We have really big choice of means of transport nowadays. We are able to go wherever we want, we have possibilities to visit every country we want to see. How we travel depends only on us, we can choose cheap or expensive journey, slow of fast travel.
Nowadays, it is impossible to live without a car, a bus or an airplane. They play SUCH AN important role in our live (zle..l. mn) that we depend on them (cos tu brokuje..."excessively?, exclusively?". We [must...nie kazdy, moze lepiej: "often"] travel long distances and it is difficult to do SO on foot.
When I think about THE many different means of transport and their advantages and disadvantages, I believe that the car is the best one of them. It gives us independence because we can go anywhere and wherever we want to. It saves our time because we do not have to wait a station for the [vehicle...chyba lepiej train/bus]. When we need to go somewhere we just go to the garage [ i co dalej?]. Sometimes, bus stops are far away from the place we want to go to. With a car it is not a problem because we can drive and stop everywhere. Moreover, cars are more comfortable than other means of transport. There are no [other people..moze lepiej "strangers"] SITTING ALONGSIDE YOU and you can sit all the time.
However, the car HAS some disadvantages . It is the meanS of transport which killS THE most people. Sometimes, irresponsible people drives (l.mn czy poj?) after drinking and this is a cause of many accidents. Cars are expensive too and they generate many fumes which pollute the atmosphere.
We have A LARGE choice IN transportATION MODES nowadays. We are able to go wherever we want, we have THE possibilitY to visit every country we want to see. How we travel depends only on us, we can choose A cheap or expensive journey,OR TRAVEL slowLy oR QUICKLY.