when people drive and drink

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy mógłby ktoś poprawić błędy? Bardzo pilne..... ! :(

Subject:People who drink and drive should lose their licence for life.
I agree with it. I think that drive after drink is completely irresponsible. It is dangerous for everybody who then is on the road. The most accidents on the road is result by drunken drivers. I think the law need to be stronger. For stupidity people should pay the price. Even if it is high. In my opinion people who drink and drive should lose their licence for life. Maybe so high punishment is solution to the problem of drunken drivers. Perhaps if the drunks who choose to drive risked losing their cars and licences for life, they would think twice before getting behind the wheel. Just imagine if while driving drunk on their way home, they crash into another car, and inside it was someone who hadn't been drunk driving, and then the person died, because of the stupid decision that the drunk driver made. In my opinion we should remember that to get behind the wheel while drunk is risked to not only for our life, but for the life other.
I agree with 'it' THIS. I think that 'drive after drink' (co to, przeciez w pytaniu masz dokladnie napisane jak to sie formuluje, najpierw 'drink a pozniej 'drive'- ale ty masz i tak zle czesci mowy) is completely
irresponsible. It is dangerous for everybody who 'then is on the road'(po pierwsze zla kol slow, po drugie, 'everybody' tutaj jest jako l. mnoga, to dlaczego masz czasownik l. poj?)
The most accidents on the road 'is' (ale przeciez accidents to l. mn, dlaczego znowu uzywasz czasownika l. poj? czy nioe rozrozniasz roznicy?) result 'by' (zle slowo) drunken drivers. I think (tu cos brakuje) the law 'need' (dostosuj czasownik) to be stronger. For 'stupidity' (zla czesc mowy) people should pay the price.
Maybe so high A punishment is (tu cos brakuje) solution to the problem of drunken drivers.
Just imagine if while driving drunk on their way home, they 'crash' (popraw) into another car, and inside it was someone who hadn't been 'drunk driving' (nie, daj tutaj DRINKING), and then the person died, because of the stupid decision that the drunk driver made. In my opinion we should remember that to get behind the wheel while drunk is (tu cos brakuje) 'risked' (zla czesc mowy) 'to' (niepotr) not only TO 'for' (niepotr) our life, but for the 'life
other' (co to, tego nie rozumiem, dokoncz zdanie)(.
'tu czegoś brakuje' mi nie bardzo pomoze ;/
dzieki...
'tu czegoś brakuje' mi nie bardzo pomoze ;/

pomyśl i zaproponuj coś.
I agree with this. I think that drink and drive is completely irresponsible. It is dangerous for everybody who then are on the road. The most accidents on the road are result BY drunken drivers. I think that the law needs to be stronger. For stupidity people should pay the price. Even if it is high. In my opinion people who drink and drive should lose their licence for life. Maybe so high a punishment is the solution to the problem of drunken drivers. Perhaps if the drunks who choose to drive risked losing their cars and licences for life, they would think twice before getting behind the wheel. Just imagine if while driving drunk on their way home, they crash into another car, and inside it was someone who hadn't been drinking, and then the person died, because of the stupid decision that the drunk driver made. In my opinion we should remember that to get behind the wheel while drunk is risk not only to our life, but for the life other people.

Części nie rozumiem o co chodzi

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Studia językowe