Pomoc-sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think that school makes children too tired. They have little time for relaxing and meeting friends.
Firstly, teachers are very demanding in relation to their subjects.There's no place on the cursory preparation material or omission of any topic.You have to reckon with the fact that such behavior can lead to bad grade.
In addition, I think that too many tasks is to implement at home. We must spend the entire afternoon free time to do homework thoroughly. Added to this is also the theoretical material. Soon, the student must make up one's mind to nightfall.
Another argument are frequent tests. Several tests during the week takes a lot of free time.
The worst thing is that a large quantity of material to the preparation takes free time over the weekend.Sometimes it's hard to enjoy the meeting with the family, because I think about school all the time.
On the other hand, these requirements certainly help us realize our plans. We will be well trained and tame stress.
All things considered, contemporary school of the enormity of material and speed its implementation makes that students are very tired, but in future this may lead.
There's no place 'on' (zle slowo) 'the' (zle slowo) cursory (tu cos brakuje) preparation material or (tu cos brakuje) omission of any topic.You have to reckon with the fact that such behavior can lead to (tu cos brakuje) bad grade.
n addition, I think that too many tasks 'is' (ale przeciez 'tasks' to l. mnoga -dlaczego uzywasz 'is'?) 'to implement' (zle kojarzenie) at home. We
must spend the entire afternoon (tu cos brakuje)free time 'to do' (zly czas) homework thoroughly.
Soon, the student must make up 'one's' (nie uzywaj tego zanim nie dowiesz sie dokladnie jak to sie uzywa, tutaj jest zle-popraw) mind 'to nightfall' (tego nawet nie rozumiem).
Another argument 'are' (zle argument' to jest l. poj, dlaczego dalas 'are'?)' frequent tests. Several tests during the week 'takes' (zle 'tests' to l. mnoga, prosze nie uzywac czasownikow 3os.l.poj do l. mn)a lot of free time.
The worst thing is that a large quantity of material 'to' (zle slowo) the
preparation takes free time over the weekend.Sometimes it's hard to
enjoy 'the' (zle slowo) meeting with the family, because I think about school all the time.
All things considered, contemporary school 'of' (zle slowo) the enormity of material and speed (tu cos brakuje) its implementation 'makes' (zle slowo, kalka z polskiego, daj tutaj 'results') 'that' (zle slowo) students 'are' BEING very tired, but in future this may lead (gdzie..., no gdzie? trzeba napisac)
to co potrafilam to poprawilam Mam nadzieję, że będzie dobrze

I think that school makes children too tired. They have little time for relaxing and meeting friends.
Firstly, teachers are very demanding in relation to their subjects.We can not afford a cursory preparation of material.You have to reckon with the fact that such behavior can lead to a bad grade.
In addition, I think that too many tasks are doing at home. We must spend the entire afternoon our free time doing homework thoroughly. Added to this is also the theoretical material.
Another argument is frequent tests. Several tests during the week take a lot of free time.
The worst thing is that a large quantity of material the preparation takes free time over the weekend.Sometimes it's hard to enjoy meeting with the family, because I think about school all the time.
On the other hand, these requirements certainly help us realize our plans. We will be well trained and tame stress.
All things considered, contemporary school with the enormity of material and speed its implementation results students being very tired, but this may lead in future.
proszę o ponowne sprawdzenie blędów:
Firstly, teachers are very demanding in relation to their subjects.We cannot afford to a cursory preparation of material.You have to reckon with the fact that such behavior can lead a bad grade.
In addition, I think that too many tasks are doing at home. We must spend our free time doing homework thoroughly. Added to this is also the theoretical material.
Another argument are frequent tests. Several tests during the week take a lot of free time.
The worst thing is the preparation a large quantity of material. It takes free time over the weekend.Sometimes it's hard to enjoy meeting with the family, because I think about school all the time.
All things considered, contemporary school with the enormity of material and speed its implementation results students being very tired, but this may lead in future.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia językowe