Speech

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby mi to ktoś sprawdzić?

Temat: Nowadays young people start their first job at a much later age than their parents did.

Nowadays young people want to be independent and in fact they start their first job earlier than their forefathers. I agree with this sentence. The job is good method/way to earn money, become independent person but it requires experience and suitable qualifications. I think that work has both good how and bad sides.

Firstly, job is very stressful for young people. They don’t know if their qualifications is sufficient. They are starting job without experience and aren’t sure their decision. The first time they are really responsible for what they do and they must do what their boss requires.

Secondly, young people are still learning and if they start the job, they haven’t time for study. Perhaps they won’t have enough time to learning and they neglect them schools duties. It can badly influence for them marks and school result.

Last but not least, they haven’t a lot time for pleasure. They can’t go to the club, cinema or disco whenever they want. They’ve got new obligatory; meetings with friends and family, visits to the cinema are getting rarer. They haven’t enough time to rest, relax or other entertainments.

But on the other hands starting job at a young age have advantages.

Starting job, we decide about our life. We are getting responsible/are most responsible and independent, it’s very important for young people. In fact we earn money and we can buy all we want. We can’t ask for money from our parents, and we decided what we should do with them.

Moreover, the job learns live young people and gives a experience which will be need in future. They are knowing what is important in life and how hardly is earn money. They learn survive(?) and gain experience, they can get to know new people which can help/assist them in future career.

I think that starting job in young live is not good idea. We should be focused for study and good preparation for live, career.
Nowadays young people want to be independent and in fact they start
their first job earlier than their forefathers. (to zdanie nie zgadza sie z tym o czym masz pisac...pomysl jaki jest tytul tego) I agree with this
'sentence' (zle slowo- sentence to otrzymujesz jak siedzisz w wiezieniu...). The job is (przedimek) good method/way to earn money, become (przedimek independent person, (przecinke przed but) but it requires experience and suitable qualifications. I think that work has both good 'how' (calkowicie zle slowo- to jest kalka z polskiego) and bad sides.

Firstly, (przedimek) job is very stressful for young people. They don't know if
their 'qualifications is' (dlaczego dajesz rzecz. l. mnogiej do czasownika l. poj?) sufficient. They are starting (przedimek) job without experience and 'aren't' (daj to w calosci i nie uzywaj tego dziwactwa) sure (tu cos brakuje) their decision.

Secondly, young people are still 'learning' (zle slowo- pomysl, to wyglada, ze uczas sie jak pracowac) and if they start the job, they haven't (tu co brakuje) time for study. Perhaps they won't have enough time 'to' (zle slowo) 'learning' (zle slowo) and they neglect 'them' (zle slowo) 'schools' (w ilu tych szkolach sie ucza?) duties. It can badly influence 'for' (niepotr) 'them' (zle slowo) marks and (przedimek) school result.

They've got new 'obligatory' (zla czesc mnowy); meetings with friends and family, visits to the cinema are getting rarer. They haven't enough time to rest, relax or (tu cos brakuje) other entertainments.

But on the other 'hands' (tutaj ma byc l. poj) starting (przedimek) job at a young age 'have' (job jest l. poj - dlaczego nie dostosowales czas. do tego) advantages.

Starting (przedimek) job, we decide about our life. We are 'getting' (daj slowo 'becoming') responsible and independent, it's very important for young
people. In fact we earn money and we can buy all THAT we want. We can't ask
for money from our parents, and we 'decided' (pomysl-zly czas) what we should do with 'them' (nie wiem, czy to 'them' odnosi sie do 'parents'- to cos strange).

Moreover, the job 'learns' (nie, tutaj TEACHES) ''live' (zla czesc mowy) young people' (zla kol slow) and gives aN experience which will be 'need' (zly czas) in (przedimek) future. They 'are knowing' (co to dziwactwo jest-?) what is important in life and how 'hardly' (zla czesc mowy) IT is (tu cos brakuje) earn money. They learn TO survive and gain experience, they can get to know new people which can help them in (przedimek) future career.

I think that starting (przedimek) job in (przedimek) young 'live' (tu masz czasownik, a ma byc rzeczownik -musisz sie nauczyc rozpoznawac) is not (przedimek) good idea. We should be focused 'for' (zle slowo) 'study' (zle slowo) and (brakjuje slowa) good preparation for 'live' (znowu, tutaj MA byc rzeczownik), career.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa