essey

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam prosiłbym o sprawdzenie :) pozdr

In my way of thinking studing and doing a part time job have a lot of positive aspects.
The first advantage of living in that way is that you are slowly become indepenent from your parents. You can rent a small apartment if you earn enough money,and you can start planing your life step by step.
The advantage is the fact that nowadays company are very flexible, and they get some benefits from goverment when they are employ students, so they are looking for them.
What is more, if you are studying Economy and at the same time work as a part-time shop assistant, you get new experience and learn some selling techniques which can be useful in life. Despite the fact that you develop all the time and learn new things you also get new connection which might helpful in future.
on he other hand, working and study couse some problems which you can not mange. For example, if you work, you can simply have enough time for study.
On conclusion, I think that if someone work and study and can manage with these things working will be not harmfull.

ahha temat to praca i studnia-essey
pozdr
I BELIEVE THAT studing (ortog) and HAVING (albo "working at") a part time job have a lot of positive aspects.
The first advantage is that you slowly become indepenent (ortog) from your parents. You can rent a small apartment if you earn enough money,and you can start planing (ortog) your life step by step.
Nowadays, company (l. mn) are very flexible (nie wiem czy ja do koncu rozumiem o co Ci chodzi z tym "flexible"), and they get some benefits from (przedimek)goverment (ortog) when they employ students, so they are looking TO HIRE them.
What is more, if you are studying economICS and at the same time work as a part-time shop assistant, you GAIN VALUABLE WOK experience and learn some selling techniques which can be useful in life. [Despite the fact that you develop all the time and learn new things you also get new connection which might helpful in future...popracuj dalej]
On the other hand, working and studyING CAN couse (ortog) some problems which ARE DIFFICULT TO mange (ortog). For example, if you work, you simply MAY NOT have enough time for studyING.
In conclusion, I think that if someone CAN MANAGE BOTH work(zla forma)and study (zla forma), THEN working will [be not...kol. slow] harmfull (ortog).

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia