odp. na pytania, krotkie, spr.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

prosze o spr. i poprawę
1. Why do you think people create viruses?
2. Why do ypu think Sven created the Sasser virus?
In your opinion, should people who create computer viruses go to prison? Why/why not?

odpowiedzi:
1. In my opinion diffirent people create viruses for diffirent reasons. I think people create computer viruses often because it is a challenge - they want to see if it's possible.
2. I think Sven created the Sasser virus, because he wanted people to notice and admire his. The boy also was bored and had nothing better to do.
3. I think they should go to prison, because viruses infect millions of computer systems across the world, and caused millions of dollars of damage. There are a serious damage and a lot of money.

po polsku:
1. Moim zdaniem rozni ludzie tworzą wirusy z róznych powodów. Myśle, ze ludzie najczęsciej tworzą wirusy, bo chcą zobaczyć czy jest to możliwe
2. Myśle, ze Sven stworzył wirusa, ponieważ chciał być podziwiany. chłopak również nudził się i nie miał nic lepszego do robienia.
3. Ja myślę, że powinni iść do wiezienia, ponieważ wirusy zarażają miliony komputerów na świecie i szkody wynoszą miliony dolarów.To są poważne problemy i duże pieniądze.
1 often create
2. his what? Did you mean 'him' (Sven) or 'it' (the virus)?; was also
3. caused - czemu czas przeszly, skoro wczesniej jest terazniejszy?
These are serious problems

« 

Pomoc językowa