proszę o spr tumaczenia jednego zdania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak wyżej
Pierwsze objawy chora zauważyla 2 lata temu na dystalnej 1/2 części prawego podudzia.
The first symptoms the patient noticed two years ago on a 1/2 distal part of right shank
Czy jest to w miare poprawnie?
Cytat: znikl
Jak wyżej
Pierwsze objawy chora zauważyla 2 lata temu na dystalnej 1/2 części prawego podudzia.
The first symptoms the patient noticed two years ago on a 1/2 distal part of right shank
Czy jest to w miare poprawnie?

The first symptoms WERE noticed by the patiernt two years ago on THE 1/2 distal part of right ...(shank mowimy tylko kiedy zwracamy sie o swinie albo krowe)
czyli bedzie .... The first symptoms WERE noticed by the patiernt two years ago on THE 1/2 distal part of right SHIN ?

Bardzo dziekuje za sprawdzenie i pomoc!
the right lower leg
albo tez mozna" ' the right lower limb
the first symptoms of ....were observed at the distal end of the right tibia

Not that I'm much of an expert on the lower extremity of tibia ...rather on femur
Cytat: savagerhino
Not that I'm much of an expert on the lower extremity of tibia ...rather on femur

which end?
Cytat: savagerhino
albo tez mozna" ' the right lower limb
the first symptoms of ....were observed at the distal end of the right tibia

can you see through the skin?
Cytat: mg
can you see through the skin?

Right, it would be quite difficult if the skin was still there..and it was there I guess. Maybe I thought of a bone cyst involving a bone scan?

Cytat: terri
which end?

definitely the proximal one
Cytat: sav
Right, it would be quite difficult if the skin was still there..and it was there I guess.

Skin: somewhat pale, but present
http://www.rinkworks.com/said/patients.shtml
This one is good too:

"The patient refused an autopsy."

I guess that came from a half-stewed coroner.
Pogubiłam sie już.... czyli jak powinno to być poprawnie? Nie może to być po prostu shin albo lower leg? Zależy mi na tym żeby było to porawnie ale jednocześnie nie zmieniać sensu zdania bo jest to dokument medyczny i chcialabym zeby wszystko bylo zrozumiale.
the distal half of the right lower leg
Dziekuje bardzo ! A moge sie jeszcze spytac o jedno zdanie? Jak powiedziec ' czesto pojawiaja sie znaczne obrzeki stop' there is a frequent occurrence of severe swelling in feet? Jakos dziwinie mi to brzmi
the patient reports frequently recurring severe foot oedema.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa