Czy mógłby mi ktoś przetłumaczyć te zdania ? Uwaga, trudne !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam.
Ostatnio znalazłam pewien test psychologiczny, który zamierzam przetłumaczyć.
Test jest w języku angielskim, wielu pytań nie potrafiłam rozgryźć dlatego szukam kogoś, kto da radę to zrobić. Zdania są z dziedziny psychologii i medycyny więc pod tym kątem trzeba je tłumaczyć.
Są dość trudne ale może akurat komuś się uda..
Z góry dzięki za pomoc : )

A tu zamieszczam zdania :

1. I am about as able to work as I ever was.
2. At times I feel like smashing things.
3. I have had periods of days, weeks, or months when I couldn't take care of things because I couldn't "get going".
4. I prefer to pass by school friends, or people I know but have not seen for a long time, unless they speak to me first.
5. I have often had to take orders from someone who did not know as much as I did.
6. I have not lived the right kind of life.
7. I am troubled by discomfort in the pit of my stomach every few days or so.
8. When I am with people I am bothered by hearing very strange things.
9. It would be better if almost all laws were thrown away.
10. I am easily downed in an argument.
11. These days I find it hard not to give up hope of amounting to something.
12. I do not mind being made fun of.
13. I think most people would lie to get ahead.
14. I have met problems so full of possibilities that I have been unable to make up my mind about them.
15. I have little or no trouble with my muscles twitching or jumping.
16. Sometimes when I am not well I am irritable.
17. There seems to be a fullness in my head or nose most of the time.
18. My table manners are not quite as good at home as when I am out in company.
19. I have often lost out on things because I couldn't make my mind up soon enough.
20. It makes me impatient to have people ask my advice or otherwise interrupt me when I am working on something important.
21.I believe I am being plotted against.
22.I am neither gaining nor losing weight.
23. I cannot understand what I read as often as I used to.
24.The top of my head sometimes feels tender.
25.I resent having anyone trick me so cleverly that I have to admit that I was fooled.
26.I have had periods in which I carried on activities without knowing later what I had been doing.
27.My hands have not become clumsy or awkward.
28. In walking, I am very careful to step over sidewalk cracks.
29.I have never had any breaking out on my skin that has worried me.
30.I frequently find myself worrying about something.
31. At times I feel that I can make up my mind with unusually great ease.
32. I hardly ever notice my heart pounding and I am seldom short of breath.
33. I have been inspired to a program of life based on duty which I have since carefully followed.
34. I have, at times stood in the way of people who were trying to do something, not because it amounted to much, but because of the principle of the thing.
35. My relatives are nearly all in sympathy with me.
36. I dream frequently about things that are best kept to myself.
37. I don't blame people for trying to grab everything they can get in this world.
38. I have had blank spells in which my activities were interrupted and I did not know what was going on around me.
39. I believe I am a condemned person.
40. When in a group of people, I have trouble thinking of the right thing to say.
41. I get all the sympathy I should.
42. Most people inwardly dislike putting themselves out to help other people
43.The things that some of my family have done have frightened me.
44. My neck spots with red often.
45. I have certainly had more than my share of things to worry about.
46. I have several times given up doing a thing because I thought too little of my ability.
47. I feel uneasy indoors.
48. I am not usually self-conscious.
49. People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are willing to allow for others.
50. At one or more times in my life I felt that someone was making me do things by hypnotizing me.
51. I am quite often not in on the gossip and talk of the group that I belong to.
52. I enjoy the excitement of a crowd.
53. I can remember "playing sick" to get out of something.
54.I like to let people know where I stand on things.
55. I shrink from facing a crisis or difficulty.
56. I got many beatings when I was a child.
57. I wish I could get over worrying about things I have said that may have injured other people's feelings.
58. I like to keep people guessing what I am going to do next.
59. I have often felt bad about being misunderstood when trying to keep someone from making a mistake.
60. Often, even though everything is going fine for me, I feel that I don't care about anything.
61. I would certainly enjoy beating criminals at their own game.
62. It is all right to get around the law if you don't actually break it.
63. I am apt to pass up something I want to do because others feel that I am not going about it in the right way.
64. I am often inclined to go out of my way to win a point with someone who has opposed me.
65. The man who had most to do with me when I was a child (such as my father, stepfather, etc.) was very strict with me.
66. I have several times had a change of heart about my lifework.
67. When I am cornered I tell that portion of the truth which is not likely to hurt me
68. I am usually very direct with people I am trying to correct or improve.
69. I readily become one hundred percent sold on a good idea.
70. I must admit that I have at times been worried beyond reason over something that really did not matter.
71. I do not try to cover up my poor opinion or pity of people so that they won't know how I feel.
72. I have frequently worked under people who seem to have things arranged so that they get credit for good work but are able to pass mistakes onto those under them
73. I sometimes find it hard to stick up for my rights because I am so reserved.
74. Several times I have been the last to give up trying to do a thing.
75.A large number of people are guilty of bad sexual conduct.
76. Ghost or spirits can influence people for good or bad.
77.I am not feeling much pressure or stress these days.
78.Sometimes I get so angry and upset I don't know what comes over me.
79.Lately I have lost my desire to work out my problems.
80. It takes a great deal of effort for me to remember what people tell me these days.

Pytań jak widać jest dość sporo, aż 80 o.o Ale mam nadzieję,ze chociaż połowę uda się przetłumaczyć.
czy ten test nie nazywa się aby MMPI-2?
istnieje jego polska wersja

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMPI-2
Tak, to ten test.
Ale on ogólnie jest słabo dostępny w internecie.
Szukałam parę razy i nie znalazłam nigdzie po polsku (tzn. kiedyś na chomikuj był ale już nie ma). Jest on w całości do zrobienia na jakiejś stronie rosyjskiej i wyniki też są automatycznie podliczane (trzeba tylko umieć interpretować).
Większość zdań z tego testu przetłumaczyłam sobie ale z tymi mam duże problemy. Nawet 2 translatory sobie nie radzą i tłumaczą tak, że ciężko zrozumieć sens.
1. Jeśli nie potrafisz przetłumaczyć tych zdań to nie powinnaś tłumaczyć pozostałej części testu.
2. Kiedy ostatni raz spytałaś się pani w sklepie czy nie da ci dzisiaj czegoś za darmo? Pana Zbyszka mechanika czy nie wymieni paska klinowego za szczery uśmiech? Informatyka, żeby napisał Ci stronę internetową za frajer? Daj znać jeśli się zgodzą.
Nie,no bo walnę..
Dlaczego mówisz za większość ?
Nie chcesz to nie tłumacz,cz ja Ci każę ?
Ale nie pisz z góry,że NIKT mi tego nie przetłumaczy jak nie zapłacę,bo na innych stronach miałam już próbki tłumaczeń niektórych zdań i co Cię pewnie zdziwi-całkowicie za darmo.

Poza tym,dlaczego nie powinnam tłumaczyć tekstu ?
Robię to całkowicie dla siebie i nie mam zamiaru go nigdzie udostępniać.
Inna sprawa to to,czy wiesz wgl. co to za tekst ? Tak się składa,że w tekście są SAME zdania i większość dałam radę sobie przetłumaczyć.
To tak jakby mówić uczniowi,który nie potrafi przetłumaczyć 5 z 15 pytań pracy domowej,że ma to zostawić,dać se spokój i nie tłumaczyć ani jednego pytania. O.o
edytowany przez Schwarzi: 09 wrz 2013
"który nie potrafi przetłumaczyć 5 z 15 pytań pracy domowej"

te zdania nie wydaja sie trudniejsze do zrozumienia od pozostalych, a poza tym jest ich dużo.
ha bloody ha - jak ktoś ma dlugi czas do poswiecenia dla osoby, która wyraza się (bo walne- i co to w ogole znaczy) to proszę bardzo. Ja NIESTETY NIE.
Cytat: terri
ha bloody ha - jak ktoś ma dlugi czas do poswiecenia dla osoby, która wyraza się (bo walne- i co to w ogole znaczy) to proszę bardzo. Ja NIESTETY NIE.

right on, looks like a shrink-to-be already needs a shrink-has-been
edytowany przez savagerhino: 10 wrz 2013
Dziecino, nie denerwuj się. Jeśli nie potrafisz przetłumaczyć tych zdań to zdania, z którymi sobie podobno poradziłaś sa obarczone wysokim ryzykiem błędu. Pal go sześć jeśli tłumaczysz test dla siebie, gorzej jeśli chcecie w firmie wprowadzić nowy etap rekrutacji i jako ambitna hr-ówka obiecałaś się tym zająć.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia za granicą