Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie Opinion Essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Opinion Essay
Temat: Coraz częściej bilet na koncert staje się prezentem urodzinowym
(z punktu widzenia osoby obdarowanej i obdarowującej)

More and more often ticket to concert become a brithday gift. In my opinion it is bad idea.
First of all person who gives such gift must know what person who celebrate brithday listen music beacuse if it is not in taste of the person who celebrate brithday this ticket is not useful and this person will be bored at concert.
Moreover if every year on brithday you get ticket to concert you will be angry beacuse I think ticket to concert you can buy when you want and choose the of your favorite band.
In my view ticket to concert at present is very popular gift on brithday beacuse it is usually cheap and easy to buy. I think if people not have good idea for present they give for brithday the easier option for example the ticket.
In my opinion ticket to concert it is very boring present to brithday. I would be disapointed beacuse this is the easiest way to gift. To sum up ticket to a concert is poor and silly idea for brithday gift

(Coraz częściej bilet na koncert staje się prezentem urodzinowym. W mojej opinii to zły pomysł.
Przede wszystkim osoba która daje taki prezent musi wiedzieć jakiej muzyki słucha osoba która obchodzi urodziny ponieważ jeżeli nie trafi w gust osoby która obchodzi urodziny bilet będzie bezużyteczny i ta osoba będzie się nudzić na koncercie.
Co więcej jeżeli co roku na urodziny dostaje się bilet na koncert można się zdenerwować ponieważ bilet na koncert można kupić kiedy tylko zechcemy i samemu wybrać ulubiony zespół.
Moim zdaniem bilet na koncert jest bardzo popularnym prezentem na urodziny ponieważ jest zazwyczaj tani i łatwo można go kupić. Myślę ze jeśli ludzie nie mają pomysłu na prezent urodzinowy zazwyczaj wybierają najłatwiejszą opcje i kupują na przykład bilet.
Według mnie bilet na koncert jest nudnym prezentem na urodziny ja byłbym rozczarowany ponieważ jest to najłatwiejszy sposób na prezent. Podsumowując bilet na koncert to kiepski i nierozsądny pomysł na prezent urodzinowy.

Proszę o sprawdzenie czy jest to w miarę logiczne :) Z Góry Dziękuję
More and more often (brak przedimka) ticket to (przedimek) concert 'become' (zle, tu jest ticket-it-3os.l.poj) a 'brithday' (blad ortog) gift. In my opinion 'it' (lepiej 'this') is (przedimek) bad idea.
First of all (przedimek) person who gives such (przedimek) gift must know what (tutaj musi byc 'jaka muzyke') (przedimek) person who 'celebrate' (person-he/she-3os.l.poj) (przedimek) 'brithday' (ortog) 'listen'(he/she -3os.l.poj) 'music' (w zlym miejscu) 'beacuse' (ortog) if it is not in (przedimek) taste of the person who 'celebrate' (person-he/she-3os.l.poj) brithday this ticket is not useful and this person will be bored at (przedimek) concert.
Moreover (przecinek) if every year on (cos brak) 'brithday' (ortog) you get (przedimek) ticket to (przedimek) concert you will be angry 'beacuse' (popraw to, tu jest blad ortog) I think THAT (przedimek) ticket to (przedimek) concert you can buy when you want and choose 'the of your favorite band.' (cos tu nie tak....

Co jest z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the)? Czy nie lubisz je uzywac?
In my view ticket to concert at present is very popular gift on brithday beacuse it is usually cheap and easy to buy. I think if people not have good idea for present they give for brithday the easier option for example the ticket.
In my opinion ticket to concert it is very boring present to brithday. I would be disapointed beacuse this is the easiest way to gift. To sum up ticket to a concert is poor and silly idea for brithday gift

[/quote]
Sorry, nie zauwazylam dalszej czesci...

In my view (przedimek) ticket to (przedimek) concert 'at' (zle slowo) (przedimek) present is (przedimek) very popular gift on (przedimek) 'brithday' (ortog) 'beacuse' (ortog) it is usually cheap and easy to buy. I think THAT if people DO not have (przedimek) good idea for (przedimek) present they give for (przedimek) 'brithday' (ortog) the easier option IS for example 'the' (zly przedimek)
ticket.
In my opinion (przedimek) ticket to (przedimek) concert 'it' (niepotr) is (przedimek) very boring present 'to' (zle slowo) (przedimek) 'brithday' (ortog). I would be disapointed 'beacuse' (ortog) this is the easiest 'way to gift' (zos tu nei tak) . To sum up (przecinek) (przedimek) ticket to a concert is (przedimek) poor and silly idea for (przedimek) 'brithday' (ortog) gift.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Wyjazdy językowe