poprawność tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Co sądzicie o tym tłumaczeniu? Czy jest ono do zaakceptowania?

Delikatne mleczko oczyszczająco -regenerujące, do każdego rodzaju cery. Dokładnie usuwa zanieczyszczenia oraz makijaż z twarzy i oczu. Dzięki zawartości kolagenu pozostawia na skórze odczucie długotrwałego nawilżenia i jędrności. Ekstrakt ze świetlika doskonale łagodzi podrażnienia i wspomaga regenerację naskórka.

Sposób użycia:
Zwilż wacik mleczkiem i delikatnie przetrzeć skórę. Powtarzać czynność rano i wieczorem, za każdym razem zmieniając waciki, aż nie będzie na nich śladu zanieczyszczeń.

Gentle cleansing and regenerating milk for all skin types.
Accurately removes face and eke make-up and impurities. Thanks to collagen provides long-lasting feeling of firmed and mosturized skin.
Eyebright herb extract perfectly soothes shin irritations and helps the skin to regenerate.

Directions for use:
Moisten a cotton ball cleansing milk and gently wipe the skin. Repeat every morning and evening onto the skin with a new cotton pad. Repeat a few times until the skin is totally clean.
w zdaniu z kolagenem brak podmiotu
cotton ball cleansing milk = mleczko zwilzajace wacikowe
w kolejnym zdaniu nie pasuje 'onto the skin'
w ostatnim zdaniu nie ma nic o zanieczyszczeniach na wacikach

literowki: eke, shin itp.
it provides
przedimek przed feeling, extract
helps the skin regenerate
polacz ball i cleansing milk
A gentle cleansing and regenerating milk, suitable for all kinds of complexion. Formulated to remove accurately impurities from face and eyes. Thanks to collagen's consistence, it leaves feeling of permanent humidification and firmness of a skin. Firefly extract perfectly smoothes irritations and supports epidermis' regeneration.

The usage: Moisten cotton ball with the milk and wipe the skin gently. The action should be repeated every morning and evening, changing cotton balls each time till there is no traces of impurities on your skin.
A gentle cleansing and regenerating milk, suitable for all kinds of 'complexion' (jak maasz 'all kinds' to daje mi znac ze to odnosi sie do l. mn. Dlaczego wtedy masz rzeczownik l. poj?)s. Formulated to remove 'accurately' (calkowicie zle slowo) impurities from (przedimek) face and eyes. 'Thanks to' (za bardzo po polsku) collagen's consistence, it leaves (przedimek) feeling of permanent 'humidification' (zle slowo) and firmness of 'a' (niepotr) skin. Firefly extract perfectly 'smoothes irritations' (cos tu nie tak) and supports 'epidermis'' (nikt tak nie napisze na kosmetykach) regeneration.

'The usage' (tak nie piszemy): Moisten (przedimek) 'cotton' (zle slowo, tutaj 'cottonwool') ball with the milk and wipe (ale jak, trzeba dokladnych instrukcji) the skin gently. The action should be repeated every morning and evening, changing (przedimek) cottonwool balls each time till there 'is' (zle, to odnosi sie do 'impurities' - tzn l. mnoga, a tutaj masz czasownik l. poj) no traces of impurities (brak slowa) on your skin.

Moge polecic staranne przeczytanie instrukcji obslugi na niektorych kosmetykach, (chociaz tez niekiedy ang. tlumaczenia na nich sa do kitu).

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia