Temat pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tytułu pracy. Chciałabym nie popełnić żadne gafy.
Polski tytuł: Karty płatnicze jako nowoczesna forma rozliczeń pieniężnych
Angielski: Credit cards as modern form of cash settlements

Pozdrawiam
karty płatnicze chyba tłumaczymy payment cards i dzielą sie na credit cards i debit cards czy tam atm cards etc etc;)
Payment cards as modern form of cash settlements

tak dobrze?
Ja bym dał np ...of transaction settlements ale może poczekaj na pomysły od innych;)
Cytat: beata2041-90
Payment cards as modern form of cash settlements
tak dobrze?

NIE.
Payment cards as A modern form of cash transaction settlements.
dziękuję :)
Karty płatnicze zastępują płaceniem gotówką a nie są jego formą, moim zdaniem.
Pozwól, że studiując finanse i rachunkowość i konsultując temat z promotorem wiem co robię :P
dla promotora karty = cash?
Zamiast modern bym dal innovative. Modern jest za bardzo oklepane i w ogóle z ciuchami się kojarzy :).
Cytat: UndyingStripling
Zamiast modern bym dal innovative. Modern jest za bardzo oklepane i w ogóle z ciuchami się kojarzy :).

...as in cutting edge? They've been around for eons, the innovation aspect of it has been long gone .....modern it is.
Cytat: lexass

...as in cutting edge? They've been around for eons, the innovation aspect of it has been long gone .....modern it is.

Put it in other words mate! I have not seen such a senseless text since the last caveman was buried. Innovative things, to my mind, are present, as long as there are no substitutions for them. It is highly possible thay you pay by means of pebbles or such. It is beyond my comprehension.
edytowany przez UndyingStripling: 10 cze 2015
@undying
lexassowi chodzi o to, że nowoczesny to nie znaczy innowacyjny
Put it in other words mate! I have not seen such a senseless text since the last caveman was buried. Innovative things, to my mind, are present, as long as there are no substitutions for them. It is highly possible thay you pay by means of pebbles or such. It is beyond my comprehension.

Time to expand your comprehension, bud....
You're trying to convince a teenage brain. Might as well give up now.
Cytat: eva74
You're trying to convince a teenage brain. Might as well give up now.

Duh ...me
Then again ...I try to respect everyone regardless of age ...unless they give me a reason not to

Eva ...how's your dream living going ? ;)
I've lived through one teenager and I've emerged largely unscathed and, most importantly, I have managed to keep myself out of jail. The wine cellar is empty though.

Still living the dream, babe, and loving it. But I could be convinced to give it up if you finally declare your undying love for me.
Cytat: eva74
Still living the dream, babe, and loving it. But I could be convinced to give it up if you finally declare your undying love for me.

Patience, babe ...patience ;)
you two get a room already
and Lex, you be careful, ok,
What if it worked out quite well for you two? You know what they say, first she blew his nose when he caught a cold and then she blew his mind.
Eva then would have to dditch her ESL teaching in Wellington County, and there's a lot of funding coming underway next year for that I heard:), too bad
I know what I'm talking about. I'ma a 20-year veteran family man. Now I'm only thinking about how to kill a cat.
Make her curious, it'll kill'er ...heheh
I'm only teasing, man, you know that
Once I thought my heart was in the right place when I fell in love with the love of my life, and it was right by all accounts of course, even if my head was up in my ass at the time, haha
edytowany przez savagerhino: 11 cze 2015
Cytat: savagerhino
I'm only teasing, man, you know that
Once I thought my heart was in the right place when I fell in love with the love of my life, and it was right by all accounts of course, even if my head was up in my ass at the time, haha

L....M.....A.....O......good one ;)
Wait...and she lets you stay up this late? ...lucky dog ...haha
oh yeah I am.. when I lock her in the bathroom:)
but seriously I love my wife
To round it out nicely though,; not everything that lacks a penis is worthy of our men's attention right off the bat, but I know Eva is not only hot but also intelligent..
p.s. and she's not that liberal and that's even better, haha
edytowany przez savagerhino: 11 cze 2015
You're not up to date, Savvy. I ditched ESL teaching a few years ago.
sorry, my bad
but you're still hot I guess
keep it up
Cytat: savagerhino
.....but I know Eva is not only hot but also intelligent..

Damn you Sav! Now you telling me? I'm the biggest sucker for a woman with smarts and her being hot is just a cherry on top. Darn, this just might be a deal breaker....I mean a deal maker...hehe. What to do, what to do...think Pooh, think...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.