List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o przetłumaczenie następującego listu:

Dear Ms Hawke

I have Just received your videotape from your agent Mrs Daillarie. We are very impressed with your TV work in The Best Days and your report from the Limelight School.

I would like to offer you the part of Cass in the play The Jump. The script is enclosed with this letter. Rechearsals start in October to open in December.

Please let me know as soon as possible by phone if you would like to accept this offer. Your agent has all the information regarding pay and your contract.

Could you also confirm your also confirm your decision in writing to the address above?

I hope you will say yes and I look forward to working with you.

Yours sincerely

Kelly Shore
Director
A których zdań czy zwrotów nie rozumiesz?
Ogólnie to rozumiem że jest to propozycja pracy w telewizji. Mam odpisać na ten list i wolał bym wedzieć praktycznie wszystko. Najbardziej zależy mi na tym:
I would like to offer you the part of Cass in the play The Jump. The script is enclosed with this letter. Rechearsals start in October to open in December.
i
Could you also confirm your also confirm your decision in writing to the address above?

I hope you will say yes and I look forward to working with you.

a z resztą można powiedzieć że nie mam problemu.
>I would like to offer you the part of Cass in the play The Jump. The
>script is enclosed with this letter. Rechearsals start in October to
>open in December.

Chciałbym ci zaproponować rolę Cass w sztuce "The Jump" (Skok). Scenariusz jest załączony do tego listu. Próby (rehearsal przez samo h) rozpoczną się w październiku, a premiera sztuki jest w grudniu.

>Could you also confirm your also confirm your decision in writing to
>the address above?

Could you also confirm your decision.... tak powinno być.

Czy mógłabyś potwierdzic swoją decyzję pisemnie na powyższy adres?

>I hope you will say yes and I look forward to working with you.

Mam nadzieję, że się zgodzisz i oczekuję współpracy z tobą.
Tam nie pisze, że jest to pracy w TV, tylko że ona (director) jest pod wrażeniem jej (Ms. Hawke) pracy w TV w "the Best Days".
bardzo dziekuje
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie