Opis miasta

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy moglby mi ktos napisac w kilku zdanich opis jakiekolwiek miasta?Bardzo was prosze ,jest mi bardzo potrzebny.
Swindon is located in the county of Wiltshire, close to English villages and hamlets, and within easy reach of the picturesque Cotswolds. Swindon is a young and vibrant town with many recreational opportunities. It is large and vast, with very little crime. Swindon sits between the architectural splendor of the Old Town region and the green, rolling fields of the local countryside.

Swindon's many country parks include Coate Water in East Swindon, an old canal reservoir that has become a natural reserve. Also in West Swindon is Lydiard Park, with its large, open spaces and quiet, tree-covered walks. On a warm day, hundreds of people gather here to enjoy the centuries-old culture of country houses and surrounding grounds. Each year, the park's three-day jazz festival brings together fans of classical, blues, jazz and popular music.

Swindon is mostly residential, filled with modern estates. It has a high population of professionals due to the amount of corporations in the area, and the easy commute to Reading, Bristol and London. Neighborhoods with large areas of greenery are spread out around town. Swindon is still expanding and has been hailed by the national press as the most productive town in the United Kingdom.
Bardzo ci dziekuje ale najlepiej gdyby to bylo jakies polskie miasto.
no coz, jest to opis miasta, w ktorym obecnie mieszkam
:)
A moze sama cos ze siebie bys okazala - czy naprawde ani me ani be po ang nie umiesz. Po co tracisz czas chodzic do szkoly, bo i tak niczego sie nie uczysz.
engee30-
To miasto jest b. zachecajace do odwiedzenia - czy moge liczyc na jakies spotkanie?
Mialam duża przerwe w nauce angielskiego i dlatego.Moze to ty tracisz Terri czas na komentarze bo widac ze tez nie potrafisz napisac opisu miasta.
Moze to ty tracisz
>Terri czas na komentarze bo widac ze tez nie potrafisz napisac opisu
>miasta.

Jesli ty nie potrafisz napisac opisu miasta w ojczystym jezyku, to nie oznacza ze terri rowniez :-))
Gwarantuje Ci na 200% ze akurat to potrafie zrobic (moze niektore osoby tutaj na forum to tez potwierdza) - ale mnie nie jest to akurat potrzebne.
>Moze to ty tracisz
>Terri czas na komentarze bo widac ze tez nie potrafisz napisac opisu
>miasta.

Masz z całą pewnością rację. Co więcej. Terri wcale nie umie pisać wypracowań. Spojrzyj ile czasu spędza na tym FORUM i jeszcze nigdy nie odrobiła za kogoś pracy domowej. Na pewno nie umie.
Potrafie napisac opis miasta ale moj ojczysty jezyk to polskie a nie angielski.A Terri zamisat sie wymadrzac toby pomogl ty tak samo Pakk

Ze smiechu prawie z krzesla spadlam!!! ;-D
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.