Fragment filmu na youtube (kilkanaście sekund)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, oto link do filmiku na youtube

od momentu 3:45

"because of I was such a shy person, a friend of mine ..."

do momentu 4:05

"This is what i wanna do now for the rest of my life"

Czyli równe 20 sekund, nawet mniej, bo już napisałem część ;)

Jeśli ktoś byłby w stanie napisać (nie przetłumaczyć bo to sam już zrobie) te kilka zdań, będę wdzięczny

Pozdrawiam
Because (chyba bez "of") I was such a shy person, a friend of mine dared me to try (?) for a school play. W ogóle to słyszę "trial", ale to chyba bez sensu;) and I said: Sure, all right, I'll do it, I'll do it. ..............(tutaj nie wiem) just thinking about it. But when I went out there, I've got the part, I've got my first laugh and that was it. It was like this is what I wanna do now for the rest of my life.
...a friend of mine dared me to try ... the school play and I said "sure, all right, I'll do it, I'll do it and I ruined like three shirts just thinking about it. But I went out there, I got the part, I got my first laugh, and that was it.

Tak to slysze, moze ktos jeszcze sprawdzi :)
...to try up for the... , ...ruined like three shirts , agree .
and because I was such a shy person a friend of mine dared me to try out for the school play.

This is how I hear it.
That makes sense I think as in quote She’s trying out for the school play close quote.
>and because I was such a shy person a friend of mine dared me to try
>out for the school play.
>This is how I hear it.

Definitywnie slysze na koncu 'p'. ALe oczywiscie 'up' nie mialoby raczej sensu.
Or may be "try up" is kinda new derivative of the phrasal verb "try out" which we don't know ? :)
It is definitely "try out for the school play". The "t" sound is not very distinct, but it is there.
Now we know :) This guy must've been half in the bag apparently because of his earlier engagement with his scottish 12 or 16 year old friend :)
Co dokładnie znaczy "I ruined like a three shirts"? Dosłownie chyba się tego nie tłumaczy, jedynie co, to można się domyślic z jego gestykulacji ;)

Dzięki wielkie za odpowiedzi

Pozdrawiam
Przetlumacz doslownie.
tzn. jak doslownie?
Pakk, a co trudnego w przetlumaczeniu "I ruined like three shirts"?
Tam pewnie powinno byc "I ruined, like, three shirts"? Teraz wszystko jasne.
Zgadza sie, ale ja nigdy nie bylem dobry co do przecinkow... ;-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

English only