dwa króciutkie wyrażonka - pomoc w tłumaczeniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hejka! Mam wielki problem z dwoma wyrażeniami, które muszę pezełożyć na angielski:

"Nazwy wsi uległy spolszczeniu...." Jak przetłumaczyć "spolszczenie"?

"....układ rynku i ulic promieniście z niego wychodzących."

Bardzo proszę o pomoc. Z góry dzięki, nigdy mnie jeszcze nie zawiedliścicie.
>> "Nazwy wsi uległy spolszczeniu...." Jak przetłumaczyć "spolszczenie"?
the names of the villages became polonised

>> "....układ rynku i ulic promieniście z niego wychodzących."
the layout of the market square and and the streets radiating from it / the square
Wielkie dzięki!
have become polonised
layout of the market square and and the streets radiating from it / the square

market wywal and its radiating streets
>have become polonised

brak kontekstu uniemozliwia jednoznaczne wskazanie odpowiedniego czasu. przypuszczam jednak, ze simple past bedzie bardziej pasowal.
wlasciwie to samo mialem napisac

Pakk, mam gratulowac? Gdzie bedzie ten indeks?
to jest oczywiste, ze pr. perfect, przecież mamy tego naoczny dowód :)
Pakk, congrats! mate, sorry for not replying, been busy :)

Now, I'm gonna kick your ass to gear you up, you lazy haha. Go and get to that grindstone right now. What a work! Nice to know you got to that place, extremely appreciate your hints, but watch it, mine steps are as yet before yours, so you'd better tip the wink when you're ready for a spit'n'spat soon :)

Seriously though, don't take anything for granted, you'll learn that best is to come. Wishing you the best in your new path of life :)

Merix
thanks :-) (I've been admitted to the Warsaw School of Economics)
Congrats!
Consider joining the extramural MA programme in translation for holders of Bachelors' degree at Szturmowa 4 in 3 years' time :-)
Gratuluje! Powodzenia!
>thanks :-) (I've been admitted to the Warsaw School of Economics)

ha! me too :-)
I didn't finish writing the post and hit enter accidentally. What's your major? And of course congratulations :)
>Consider joining the extramural MA programme in translation for holders of Bachelors' degree at Szturmowa 4 in 3 years' time :-)

I certainly will :-)

Bednar: You're probably thinking of postgraduate studies, right? First, I need to get a bachelor's degree :-) In undergraduate studies I get to choose my major not now, but at the end of the second semester.
I certainly will :-)

Good!
You'd be completing your MSc as a full-time student at the WSE while also working for your MA in translation at weekends - that's what I wanted to say. It would be a pity to narrow your English to business only along the way.
...were Polonized or have been Polonis(z)ed.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Zagranica