left and right-handed sentences

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 41
poprzednia |
News of a scandal at the court has been oficially revealed: three people about to be arested.
To jest zdanie prawo stronne czy lewo stronne? Czy może mi ktoś pomóc jak to zamienić?
a z której grupy Pan/i jest? Bo widzę, że poprawę się pisało.
oops...
poprawe sie napisało ale słabo:) czy to zdanie może wyglądać następująco?
News of a scandal at the court oficially revealed: three people about to be arested
But why this colon here ?
News of a scandal at the court oficially revealed; three people about to be arested.
Without colon is ok like that?
News of a scandal at the court oficially revealed: three people about to be arested.

Nie, tu nie widzę zdania głownego ze zwyczajną formą czasownika. Tylko w jednej częsci zdania ma być imiesłow.
Just comma or dash is fine I think.

Three people facing charges,(-) the news .....revealed.
The news ..revealed, three people being arrested.
Czy w zdaniach z absolute phrase mozemy używać colon czy semicolon ? Nie wiem właściwie, chyba nie. Nie jestem pewny.
wystarczy przecinek
The news revealed,... I thought this was the clause with a finite verb.
can news reveal anything?
why not ?
Chyba rzeczywiście nie
czy to zdanie jest poprawnie zamienione?
Since demand is low, shops are struggling.
Low as demand is, shops are struggling.
może być ale przeciez n zajeciach nie kladlismy duzego nacisku na zdania z as/though. Oczekuje czegos jak:
(With) demand (being) low, shops are struggling.
czy to zdanie jest poprawnie zamienione?

I work in the police force, I (thus) have special opportunities to study criminal.
Working in the police force, I have special opportunities to study criminals.
tak, ale to jest bardzo proste zdanie - obie części mają ten sam podmiot.
Pani jest z grupy A4 czy z moich?
Z grupy A1 i Pan:)
OK.
World attention has been focussed on Bośnia. The Somalian famine has been largely ignored.
ja to zdanie przekształciłem tak
With world attention having been focussed on bośnia, the Somalian famine has been largely ignored.
a w odpowiedziach jest bez 'having been' po attention. czy tylko dlatego że to zdanie byłoby za długie? czy po prostu powinno być tylko 'focussed'?
mówiłem, że przed imiesłowem biernym having been się pomija, bo tak lepiej brzmi.
ok
Looks like you have, however, some dishy head-turners there in the lecture theater, mg.
A pang of envy (being) so great to bear at such the superiority, he repaired to his spiritual attic. -:)
Sav, start working at univ and you will also have a bevy or gaggle of sexy gals :D
yes, it's intellectually and aesthetically rewarding.
Any more out of you moj drogi, and you'll find yourself in the "prinicpal's office" serving detention.
:)
Genereally, working at univ as a professor or doctor is intellectually rewarding, especially at the Faculty of Applied Linguistics. But is it also financially rewarding? :)
>>>aesthetically rewarding.

That's better :)
Oh yeah , especially with my credentials I would've rather been employed as a caretaker of a coeds' coatroom ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 41
poprzednia |