Może ktos przetłumaczyć

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy moze ktos to przetłumaczyć?Chodzi mi o odpowiedzi do podpunktów:
1. What it is - maszyna do robienia "ping" - (ci co widzieli sens życie wg.monty pythona wiedzą o co chodzi ;])
2.What it does - jak sama nazwa wskazuje maszyna ta wydaje z siebie odgłos "ping"
3.What can you use it for - kiedy jest Ci nudno, a za oknem nie ma żadnej bójki i nie ma co obserwować, możną ją włączyć i delektowć się odgłosem "ping"
4.Why is it useful - jest ona dośc często używana w szpitalach i odgłos ping jest oznaką że pacjent żyje, a dla użytku domowego moze być oderwaniem od szarej rzeczywiśtości
5.How does it work - jej działanie polega na stykaniu sie cząstek wodoru z azotem, przez co następuje rozszczepienie i jako efekt powstaje woda i o właśnie "ping"
6.What do you do first - jeden kabelek podłączamydo gniazdka a drugi wraz z hełmem nakładamyna głowę
7.What do you doi after that - potem wprowadzamy kod otrzymany od producenta, następnie wciskamy przycisk startu.Trzeba pamiętać o dobrym ustawieniu światła, bo bez tego "ping" nie będzie dawał oczekiwanych wrażeń
8. Has it got any dusadvantages? - u osób korzystających z niej częsciej niz 3 godziny dziennie, mogą wystąpić kłopoty ze śniadaniami, oraz mogą zacząć recytować fragment ewangeli św. łukasza rozdział 21 wersety od 1 do 4.Należy wtedy niezwłocznie udać się do najbliższej przychodni na płukanie żołądka
Zaczne, pozniej moze dokoncze.

1. It's the machine that goes "ping".

2. As the name itself suggests, it produces the "ping" sound.

3. When you feel bored and there's no scuffle outside to watch from the window, you can switch it on and take delight in the "ping" sound.

Sorry - tyle teraz.
4. It's quite often used in hospitals, the 'ping' sound suggests that a patient is alive. It can also serve for domestic purposes, helping to escape from mundane reality
Jest dalej:

4. It is often used in hospitals, where the "ping" sound means that a patient is still alive; in home use it can serve as a vehicle for an escape from the dull reality.

5. The process underlying its operation is one of bringing together hydrogen and nitrogen molecules which results in a fission of sorts that eventually leads to production of water and, quite naturally, of the desired "ping".

6. We plug one lead to power mains and the other one to a helmet that should be put on.

7. Next, we enter the code received from the producer of the device and press the start button. It is vital to remember about a proper set-up of the light, otherwise the "ping" will not bring the expected sensations.

8. In people using it for more than 3 hrs a day there is a likelyhood of developing a breakfast syndrome; cases of reciting the Gospel of St. Luke, chapter 21, verses 1 to 4, have also been evidenced. Should any of those symptoms arise the affected person should immediately go to the nearest health centre for a pumping of the stomach.
a czy to jest poprawnie??
jest, moj drogi wujo
Istotnie, przyda sie malenka korekta:

8. In people using it for more than 3 hrs a day there is a *likelihood* of developing a breakfast syndrome; cases of reciting the Gospel of St. Luke, chapter 21, verses 1 to 4, have also been evidenced. Should any of those symptoms arise the affected person *must* immediately go to the nearest health centre for a pumping of the stomach.

Tyle zauwazylem "z doskoku".
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

FCE - sesja zimowa 2004