Wyzwanie :) - prosze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The meeting of 14 August 2002 ???

I am writing to advise you of the changes concerning your appointment with Mr Dietrich.
I would like to inform you that in our factory is being started the re-building programme. Because of it Mr Dietrich can meet with you in another office – in Blok K, Room 53.

I would suggest taking a taxi to the main entrance. Then you will have to walk half a kilometer across, where is a building site, to get to Mr Dietrich’s office. I hope that these changes will not cause you to much inconvenience and that you will still be able to visit us. We booked for you a room for a couple of days at the Grand Gardens Hotel.
The details concerning meeting:
• On Wednesday - 14 August
• At 10:30
• Blok K, in Room 53

I feel very confused that I must inform you that we can’t lay on our new automated production line in Block C to you. This Block is also rebuilt and will be closed to all but the builder’s staff. We are really sorry because of it. As I know you has only a limited time in the area, but you still can visit us second time in the future and see the assemble line.

I attached for you a map showing the location of the factory and the hotel. I have also pleasure in enclosing the brochures concerning metal goods which we manufacture.

In closing I would like to apologize for the inconvenience due to re-building in our factory. We look forward to meeting you and doing business together in the near future.
Ja bym napisal to tak:

I'm writing to inform you about a few necessary changes to be made in your appointment with Mr Dietrich.

I'm afraid the place of the meeting will have to be changed, as a consequence of a large-scale reconstruction of our facilities. You and Mr Dietrich could now meet in Block K, Room 53.

Probably the best way to reach our facilities is to take a taxi and have it pull up at the main gate. To get to the office of the meeting you will need to walk about a kilometer across a building site.

We're really sorry for this inconvenience and we hope you will still be able to visit us. We booked a room for you at the Grand Gardens Hotel between August 12 and 15. Please, let us know about your arrival and we will have a member of our office staff meet you at the gate.

Here is a reminder of the appointment's details:
- date: August 14
- time: 10:30 a.m.
- place: Block K, Room 53.

Unfortunately, that is not the only unavoidable change in the programme of your visit. Due to the extensive reconstruction we will not be able to show you our new automated production line in Block C. That building is also being overhauled and had to be closed off.

I cannot express our deepest regret for this. We realize that the upcoming visit would have been an excellent opportunity to see the assembly line, but we do hope you will be willing to be our guest again in the future.

I have attached for you a map showing the location of the factory and of the hotel. I also have pleasure in enclosing some brochures concerning the metal goods which we manufacture.

In closing, I would like to apologize once again for the inconveniences and the unwanted limitations to the course of your visit caused by the reconstruction. We look forward to meeting you and doing business together in the near future.

Our best regards,
Dzięki wielkie za sugestie i pomoc. Mógłbyś jeszcze napisać jak to jest z uzywaniem dat w angielskim:
np. "dziekuje za list z 14-tego sierpnia" to będzie "Thank you for your letter of 14 August"
A jak napisać "Spotkanie 14 sierpnia..."
A może masz jakieś sugestie jak zatutułować ten list.
Tu znajdziesz dysusje o zapisie dat:

https://www.ang.pl/Jak_napisac_9926.html

Zdanie "dziekuje za list .." jest w porzadku -- przyjmij jednak jednolita konwencje zapisu daty. Wg mojej byloby "August 14", ale w zasadzie niepotrzebnie zmienilem Twoja z oryginalu.

Spotkanie z.. - "The meeting of August 14 [lub: 14 August]"

Twoj tytul jest dobry.
Albo nie ;) "of" w proponowanym tytule sugerowaloby, ze spotkanie juz sie odbylo.

Moze np. "New arrangment of the meeting on August 14"
Rany! Strasznie zbladzilem! Wybacz! Zastosowalem zly tryb warunkowy w tym zdaniu:

"..the upcoming visit would have been an excellent opportunity to see.."

Poprawiam sie!

"..the upcoming visit would be an excellent opportunity for you to see.."

Jeszcze raz najmocniej przepraszam
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

CAE

»

Pomoc językowa