sprawdzcie prosze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My name is Anna. I am a full-time student of 4 th year of medicine at Medical University of Lublin. In Poland the medical curriculum comprises 2 years of preclinical subjects and 4 years of clinical classes ( lectures and bedside practical training). Untill now I have attended clinical classes of pediatrics, cardiology, orthopedics, surgery, and nephrology. So far only pediatrics and cardiology finished with exam. Every summer students are obliged to do 1 month practice in hospital. In july 2003 owing to scope program I did my summer practice in Messina,on Sicily, the island of Italy .I enjoyed my stay threre very much that is why I would like to leave abroad for summer practice also this year. My interests in medicine are cardiology, surgery and nephrology therefore I have chosen these departments .I chose brazil because I have never been to such remote and exotic country and I am very keen on Latin American culture, music
dla mnie jest spoko;-)))))))))))
You're pretty good, actually. Minor adjustments below.

"bedside practical training": this known as "internship"

"month of practice in a hospital": in English it is common to use the French term "stage" to refer to on-the-job training. I don't know if the British think the same. So, in Canada you might say" I have to do a one month stage" (you would be a "stagiaire")

My name is Anna. I am a full-time student IN THE 4 th year of medicine at THE Medical University of Lublin. In Poland the medical curriculum comprises (I would favor: "consists of") 2 years of preclinical subjects and 4 years of clinical classes (lectures and INTERNSHIP). Untill now I have attended clinical classes of pediatrics, cardiology, orthopedics, surgery, and nephrology. So far I HAVE TAKEN THE FINAL EXAMS FOR pediatrics and cardiology. Every summer students are obliged to do 1 month OF practice in A hospital. In July 2003, DUE to THE scope OF THE program I did my summer practice in Messina, Sicily, the island of Italy . I enjoyed my stay there very much AND that is why I would like to leave abroad for summer practice AGAIN this year. My interests in medicine are cardiology, surgery and nephrology, therefore I have chosen thOse departments . I chose brazil because I have never been to such A remote and exotic country and I am very keen on Latin American culture AND music.
Nie chciałbym, żebyś to potraktował jako złośliwość, ale muszę wprowadzić kilka poprawek.
1. "bedside training" ma określone znaczenie w medycynie i nie są to praktyki. Proponuję pozostawić to okreslenie jak w oryginale lub usunąć practical, jak sam zrobiłem.
2. zamiast "1-month practice" proponuję właśnie "1-month internship". Stage chyba nie będzie zrozumiałe poza Kanadą.
3. taken ... exams IN paediatrics...
4. Nie rozumiem zdania "owing to scope program" - czy "scope" jest nazwą własną?
5. zamiast "the island of Italy" będzie np. "the Italian island"
6. GO abroad
7. Brazil - wielka litera, prawda?

Może jeszcze coś pominąłem.
Ogólnie dobrze napisany list. Zupełnie zrozumiały - z wyjątkiem "scope programme"
poprawki are always welcome.

4.: I suspect this may mean: "as part of the program".
5. personally, I would leave the island bit out, perhaps, as most people know Sicily anyway.

»

CAE - sesja zimowa 2004