Writing - please

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
So...You have to read the following notice and use the information to complete the numbered gaps in the informal letter.Then write the new words in the correct spaces. You can use no more than two words for each gap. Words you need do not occur in the notice.

"Staff In-Service Training Scheme"

14-day Adventure Course in North Wales
Activities include:mountaineering,caving,canoeing,abseiling,scuba-diving .

Suitable for complete beginners - full training given
Emphasis on developing leadership skills
All equipment provided but You must bring Your own boots.

Places are very limited.Apply before January 31st.Application forms are available at Reception . Staff who attended this course in March cannot re-apply.
There is no charge for this course.
Attending this course will improve the chance of employees who are thinking of applying for promotion within the company.Staff who reach an adequate standard on the course will receive a full reporton the physical and mental qualities that staff have shown during the course,including their ability to work under pressure and motivate others to achieve goals.The course must be taken as part of Your annual leave entitlement.

Informal letter
( now , You have to put for each gap some informal words which must be connected in words given bellow)

26 January 2005

Dear Caroline,

Since You have been away this week at the sales conference, I thought I should write to You about abother course the company is offering . It is only for people who are already ..........( should be here :"for working"- but this is an example for You how do this excercise) the company.
It's a course in North Wales which lasts a ..............(here , what is the another world fo 14 days?)
and includes a lot of adventurous activities. You don't need any............( if You are beginners what do not you have?) because you can learn things from scratch. Everything you need for the activities is provided.............boots.
There are only .......................places and You must aplly before...............of this month.You have not.........,have You? There was one .............year and staff who went on this can't ..................
With this letter I have enclosed an application form for You to fill in and return.The course is completely......(which is good,isn't it? I think it normally costs about 1860$) . It seems that attending this course will be an..............for anyone hoping to be promoted. You also get a certificate if you are .................and the company is told........................you did one the course.
Unfortunately, going on the course means ....................two weeks of your holiday.Do You think it is worth it ?

Best wished

Camilla
what is the
>another world fo 14 days?)

fortnight

if You are beginners what do not you have?)

experience

itd.
parę odpowiedzi, reszty nie wiem

employed in (the company)
(lasts a) fortnight
(don't need any) experience
except (boots)
few (places)
end (of this month)
2 następne luki - ????
(on this can't) take part
(is completely) free