poprawka!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
This is a letter of complaint:) Prosze sprawdzic moja poprawność językowa! dziekuję

Dear Ms Black

I am writing to complain about incompetence your company. On 17 May, I was ordered 35 intelligent pens but I received only 15 pens.

I am disappointed with your company's services and would like to have this matter resolved immediately. I have tried on numerous occasions to phone your company, but all I seem to obtain is an answering machine. I would like you to either refund the money for the 20 pens that I have ordered but not received, or to send me the remainder of my order. I enclose a copy of the contract.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter for me. If you require any further information or if you need to contact with me I can be reached via email: [email]

Thank you for advance for your help. I look forward to hearing from you .

Your sincerely.
Not that I am the best person to do that, but my competence (which might be utterly incompetent) tells me the following:

- to complain about incompetence your --> the incompetence of
- On 17 May --> the 17th of May
- I was ordered --> I ordered. "Was ordered" oznacza rozkazano mi.
- fragment z numerous occasions nie trafia mi do przekonania, może inny szyk zastsować?
- all I seem to obtain is an answering machine. brzmi trochę jakby ktoś otrzymywał sekretarkę, a nie dodzwaniał się tylko do automatycznej sekretarki. Jak na moje ten fragment do całkowitej zmiany.
- to contact with me --> to contact me
- Thank you for advance --> Thank you in advance
lemanka, ile razy trzeba Ci poprawiac to samo?? Tym razem stworzylas stworek z czesci swojego oryginalnego listu i z czesci mojego z innego watku. Co Ty wlasciwie robisz?

« 

FCE - sesja letnia 2005

»

Pomoc językowa