list po angielsku w sprawie praktyk...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czesc,

za rok mam praktyki i juz teraz szukam i wysylam maile po adresach firm jakie nam uczelnia oferuje. jest tez kilka firm zagranicznych. pisze wiec do nich w jezyku angielskim (chyba moze byc ? skoro jedna firma w niemczech ale strone www maja dwujezyczna: ANG/GER) z pytaniem o praktyki, sposob kwalifikacji, itd. ocencie czy to mniej wiecej dobrze napisane i grzecznym tomem. dzieki z gory

Dear Sir,

I am a student of The Cracow University Of Science & Technology in Poland. My faculty is Electrical Engineering (Automatics and Robotics). In the summer time of 2006 I will be having my practical period. So I would like to know, how long is the Vocational Training You are providing; what are the criterions of qualification. This would be my first apprenticeship. I would also like to know from when I can send my Cv / application letter (for the summer 2006).

Yours Sincerely,
Dear Sir or Madam, (a najlepiej jakbys znal nazwisko -moze gdzies na stronie jest?)

I am writing to you with regard to the Vocational Training your company provides to students.
I am a student of Electrical Engineering (Automatics and Robotics) at the Cracow University of Science and Technology in Poland. In 2006 I am going to have my summer practicum which lasts from (daty to potrzebne) and I am looking for my first apprenticeship.

I would like to know how long your vocational training lasts and what the criteria (l. mn. od criterion) of qualifications are. Also, please advise when you are going to start accepting applications for the summer of 2006.

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to your reply.