Riddle

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Maly przerywnik w nauce. Co to jest:

What starts with "e", ends with "e" and contains only one letter?
Pozdrawiam
Niech zgadnę "e" ? ;D
chyba widze, co to jest
Jesli widzisz to chyba dobrze widzisz ( bo odpowiedz jest w zagadce - no prawie ).
Pozdrawiam
Nie. Odpowiedz sklada sie z 8 literek ( po angielsku - jesli sie nie pomylilam w liczeniu). Zadnej pomocy wiecej.
No to co to jest?
ja widze 3 literki (chyba zeby doliczyc "It's an" )
Pomysl. Wiadomo, ze angielskie slowka maja wiele znaczen. Chyba, ze ja cos mieszam ( z moja znajomoscia jezyka bardzo mozliwe ). Dla rozgrzewki inna zagadka, ale ta to juz bardzo latwa:
What odd number becomes "even" when beheaded?
Jako, ze jestem kobieta pracujaca, musze isc pozamykac caly "moj" inwentarz. Moze mi sie uda wrocic o przyzwoitej porze i powiem czy ktos doszedl dobrze. Jesli nie - to jutro.
Pozdrawiam
W czasach maili takie zagadki? :-)
no właśnie, bo teraz jak się chce wysłac list, to się go wkłada w folder wychodzące...
co do pierwszej zagadki:
'envelope' sie rozumie :)
eleven
zagadka ode mnie:

How can we possibly open an antique clock?
a ja wymyslilem 'eye'. Ta jedna litera to 'i'
Juz jestem. Odpowiedzi:

1. enevelope - brawo Igor85
2. S/even
A co do zagadki Igora - moze trzeba go przekrecic ( klepsydra), lub nakrecic ( kazdy inny stary zegar)? Ta odpowiedz bazuje na znaczeniu "zaczynac" od "open". Mam tez inna: rozpinajac - jesli "clock" to dawna skarpeta ( czy tez jej czesc).
Pozdrawiam
odpowiedz do mojej zagadki jest po angielsku (mala podpowiedz ...)
Jesli to nie "tick" to musisz poczekac na moja prawidlowa odpowiedz jeszcze pare lat ( ja dopiero zaczynam sie uczyc, sama, bez bata nad glowa, wiec to potrwa). Ale tak bym mogla spokojnie spac - daj odpowiedz.
no niech Ci bedzie :)

anticlockwise - czyli przeciwnie do wskazowek zegara
Do tego nie doszlabym nawet po parunastu latach nauki. Dzieki. A, ze na tym swiecie panuje regula "cos za cos":
I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?
Jako, ze wstaje o 6 rano zastawiam Cie z zagadka samego.
Pozdrawiam
najpierw pomyslalem o 'air', ale rozwiazanie to 'tomorrow'.

a nice riddle :)
Do you know that one:

How do you order marijuana via phone? :-)

Ps. Do you know any other riddles and word plays? I love them! :)
it looks like a nice word play... i think the answer is connected with 'via' but i dunno. i'm sure i have loads of riddles, just give me time to find them on my computer.

ps. what about our preparations to CPE, Agus?
The answer is a kinda word play, and the answer is "If you want to order marijuana via phone, you've got to press /hash/ key" :-)

OUR preparations?:-) As far as I am concerned, I keep doing some tests, I even decided to enrol a language course :-) But still, my will to brush up English is better that my will do do anything about German - I am to take ZMP or ZOP but apparently I lack in motivation :-). I think during next summer holidays I will take up some intensive German course to do sth with my speaking. What's the most difficult part for you? I hate UoE, part 3 :-)
I passed DSD II two years ago and I'm just trying to keep up with the language.

Talking of CPE, you mentioned you want to take CPE this Dec and i just thought we could exchange language materials or even learn via net (mails, skype, gg). Use of Eng. is my favourite part but I'd like my essays to be up to scratch ;)
Well, my materials are books only :). But we could chat via mail or gg if you wish. I love writing essays and I wirte a lot of e-mails in English:p I've got skype but frankly speaking I don't have the slightest idea how to use it so it's out of question I guess :)
Just give me an-email address or gg id and we can chat:) Are you willing to take CPE in December (or June) as well?:)

A far as German is concerned, I just don't like its sound. The point is, I'd like to have some certificate and I guess ZD is not enough..that's why I aim for ZMP or ZOP. Prefiero espaniol :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.