Sprawdzenie tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Proszę o sprawdzenie mi w miarę możliwości tych tłumaczeń. Ewentualnie zamianę na prostsze wyrażenia bez utraty sensu zdań.

TEKST I
Jestem Piotrek I urodziłem się 4 Marca 1994 roku, więc mam 16 lat. Mieszkam w Warszawie i chodzę do Liceum nr 1 w Warszawie. Mam brata i siostrę którzy już pracują. Moja mama jest kierownikiem w Ośrodku Pomocy Społecznej. Kocham surfować po Internecie i uprawiać ekstremalne sporty. Czytanie książek to coś czego nie lubię robić. Jestem leniwy ale pracuję nad tym. Mam tylko psa. Jej imię to Saba. Jest bardzo głupia. Lubię pizze. Moim ulubionym przedmiotem jest angielski oczywiście. Mam certyfikat TELC z języka angielskiego.

I’m Peter and I was born on 4 March, 1994, so I’m 16 years old. I live in Warsaw and I’m going to go High School No 1 in Warsaw. I have got brother and sister who are already working. My mother is a manager at the center of social assistance. I love to surf the internet and practice extreme sports. Reading books is something I don’t like. I’m lazy but I’m working on it. I only have a dog. Her name is Saba and she is very stupid. I like to eat pizza. My favourite subject is English of course. I have a certificate from the English TELC.

TEKST II
Na pierwszy rysunku widzę rodzinę. Mama, tata, trzech braci i jedna córka. Oglądają film. Chłopcy leża na podłodze i jedzą popcorn. Reszta rodziny siedzi na sofie. Na drugim obrazku widzę dom bliźniak. Po obu stronach stoją samochody na parkingach. Ogród jest zadbany. Jest słonecznie i pogoda jest ładna. Rodzina jest szczęśliwa.

In the first picure I can see family. Mom, dad, three sons and one doughter. They are watching film. The boys lie on the floor and they are eating popcorn. Rest of the family sits on the sofa. In the second picture I see semi-detached house. On both sides of the house they are cars ona a drive. The garden is well maintained. Is sunny and weather is good. The family are happy.
I’m Peter and I was born on the 4th of March 1994, so I’m 16 years old. I live in Warsaw and I attend Upper Secodary School (jeśli używasz brytyjskiego angielskiego) numer 1 in Warsaw. I have got a brother and a sister who are already working. My mother is the manager at The Centre (pisownia brytyjska) of Social Assistance. I love to surf the internet and pracice extreme sports. Reading books is something I don’t like. I’m lazy but I’m working on it. I have only a dog. Its name is Saba and she’s very stupid. I like to eat pizza. My favourite subject is English, obviously. I have a TELC certificate in English.

In the first picture I can see a family. A mum (brytyjska pisownia), a dad, three sons and a daughter. They’re watching a film. The boys are lying on the floor and eating popcorn. The rest of the family is sitting on the sofa. In the second picture I can see a semi-detached house. There are cars parked on the both sides of the road. The garden is well-maintained. It’s sunny and the weather is nice. The family IS happy.
Było dobrze, a teraz jest źle:
a manager, nie the manager
Her name is Saba

I have only a dog brzmi dziwnie. Może I only have one pet, a dog.

»

Matura