Kilka zdań.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
First stage of our life is infancy but we don’t remember this time and we know it only from photos and family’s story. Little better we remember our childhood. This period is often generally regarded to be the best years in our life. I think that main advantage of childhood is lack of duties. Children spend all days on playing with their friends and adults have a thing about children because they are cute. What is more kids can’t lie and they trust people implicitly and this make them more charming.

(brakuje przedimka - nie za dobry start) first stage of our life is infancy (przecinek przed 'but' - zawsze jego dajemy i dlaczego tylko ja o tym wiem?) but we don’t remember 'this' THAT (Bo tutaj patrzysz w przeszlosc) time and we know it only from photos and 'family’s' (tego nie rozumiem) 'story' (tylko ten jedynej? chyba bylo ich wiecej jak jedna?).
I think that (a gdzie przedimek?) main advantage of childhood is lack of 'duties' (to nie jest za trafne slowo- moze 'responsibilities'). Children spend all days on playing with their friends and adults have 'a thing' (to znaczy - mam rzecz?_ wytlumacz to dokladnie) about children because 'they' (tutaj nie wiem do kogo sie to 'they' odnosi, do 'children' czy 'adults') are cute. What is more 'kids' (nie pisz tak, ma byc 'children') 'can’t lie' (nie, to jest nie za bardzo, oni 'moga' ale nie wiedza jeszcze jak - a to jest calkoiwicie cos innego) and they trust people implicitly and this makeS them more charming.

[/quote]
have a thing about - miec słabość do czegoś

The first stage of our life is infancy, but we don’t remember that time and we know it only from photos and family stories.
I think that the main advantage of childhood is lack of responsibilities. Children spend all days on playing with their friends and adults have a thing about children because children are cute. What is more they don't lie' (?) and they trust people implicitly and this makes them more charming.
>>>have a thing about - miec słabość do czegoś...
tyle to ja tez wiem, tylko czytajacy nie zawsze chce czytac kolokw-w powaznym tekscie....

Children spend all days on playing with their friends and 'adults have a thing about children' (dlaczego nie napisales tego normalnie adults like to look at cute babies, adults are drawn towards small, helpless babies)- because children are cute.
What is more 'they' THE CHILDREN don't lie' (?) (albo don't yet know how to tell a lie) and they trust people implicitly and this makes them more charming.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa