Dialog o Wenecji, proszę o sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie dialogu o Wenecji. Pod względem gramatyczny, jak również pod kątem jak się to czyta i czy tekst jest logiczny, spójny itp. Z góry serdecznie dziękuję!! :D

A: Hi! Tom!

B: Halo John, Where have you been?

A: I have went on trip to Venice. As you should remember we were there tree years ago in summer. Venice was full of people, and pickers. The small from canals was unbearable. I’ve decided to visit this city one more time because my grandpa really wanted to go there in February. So we went there last Friday, and we spent there tree days. February in Venice is carnival season. It’s diametrically opposed city than this one which I remember from summer. I haven’t wasted time for visit every of churches, because I had seen it in summer. There wasn’t so many people, and I have had the possibility to really discover Venice. On the city I’ve met people with ghostly masks, and other who have being painted the face of children. I have had time to visit every interesting places. I’ve seen Tintoretto “Paradise”, which we hadn’t seen in summer due to the fact of crowds. I have been interesting of art history. So that painting made of me incredible experience. Do you know that it’s the largest oil painting in the world? Venice it’s not only historical city, but the place where you can have a good fun. In the evening you can visit many of restaurants with traditional Italy food. It’s solution for people who like spent time in calm local with atmospheric music. For youngest tourists Venice offers unforgettable time in on of many clubs. The shops are open till the 4 am., so you can go on the shopping at night. What’s more in the night you can also walking in the light of antique lamps. You have to visit this city in carnival season in next year. We could go together. And forget about our trip to Venice in summer…

B: Oh, Your relation change my point of view of Venice. We must visit it in next year. Ok, Good-bye,

A: Good-bye.
Bardzo proszę...zerknijcie tylko!
ohh.. przede wszystkim to nie jest dialog, raczej monolog.

PS. Zaraz przyjrze się dokładniej i jak będę mieć jakieś sugestię to dopiszę.
nio, rzeczywiście ten tekst taki bardziej "monologowaty" jest, ale mimo wszystko czekam na sugestie i poprawę pomyłek...z góry dziex :P
no i cio z tym tekstem?? :-(
pomóżcie :-(((
help...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Programy do nauki języków