Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego dzieła :D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich! Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie moich wypocin :D Wiem, że jest tam bardzo dużo błędów, dlatego proszę o poprawę ich. Z góry dziękuję!

Mój najlepszy przyjaciel

Moim najlepszym przyjacielem jest Mirek Ozerski. Mirek tak jak ja mieszka w Toruniu i ma 16 lat. Niestety on chodzi do innej szkoły i widujemy się bardzo rzadko. Czesto jednak kontaktujemy się telefonicznie i przez internet. Znamy się już 8 lat. Poznaliśmy się przypadkowo, gdy byliśmy na obozie letnim nad morzem. Ja znałem tam wiele osób a Mirek nikogo. Na początku wraz z innymi kolegami omijałem go, ale potem zaczęliśmy rozmawiać i Mirek okazał się bardzo miły i sympatyczny. Zaczęliśmy wspólnie grać w piłkę nożna, koszykówkę, siatkówkę i rozmawiać na różne tematy. Bardzo go polubiłem. Po powrocie do domu rzadko się spotykaliśmy, ale nasza przyjaźń trwa do dzisiaj.

My best friend

My best friend is Mirek Ozerski. Mirek lives so as I in Torun and he is 16 years old. Unfortunately he goes to another school and we see very rarely. However we contact often by phone and through of Internet.
We know already 8 years. We get to knew accidentally, when we were on summer camp at the seaside. I knew there many people and Mirek of nobody. In start alongside with different colleagues I avoided him, but we started to speak then I Mirek turned out very nice and pleasant. We began together to play football, basketball, volleyball and to speak in different subjects. I became fond him very. After return to house we met rarely, but our friendship survived to today.
My best friend
>
>My best friend is Mirek Ozerski. Mirek lives like me in Torun and he
>is 16 years old. Unfortunately he goes to another school and we meet each other
>very rarely. However we often contact by phone and by Internet.
>We have known for 8 years. We get to know accidentally, when we were on
>summer camp at the seaside. I knew there many people and Mirek haven't known
>anybody. At the beggining alongsidewith my colleagues I avoided him,
>but once time we started to speak and then I found him very nice and
>pleasant. We began together to play football, basketball, volleyball
>and to speak about intresting things. I like him very much. After
>get back to home we meet each other seldom, but our friendship is continues to this day! albo ongoing to this day

Więc tak. Zmieniłam ci to trochę ale sama nie jestem do końca pewna czy dobrze:)) Ostatnie wyrazy trochę mi nie pasują, więc uważaj. Napisałam ci to tak, jakbym sama to napisała :)) Acha. alongside i witch mają być osobno tylko mi się kasuje więc przez przypadek jest razem.
Myslę że taki tekst byłby do przyjęcia. Poprawiłem w nim istniejące błędy

My best friend is Mirek Ozerski. Mirek, like me, lives in Torun and he
>is 16 years old. Unfortunately he attends another school and we see each other very rarely. However, we are in touch by phone and Internet.
>We have already known each other for eight years. We met accidentally, when we were on a summer camp at the seaside. I knew there many people and Mirek did noone. At the beginning I avoided him,
>but we started to talk with each other later on and Mirek turned out to be very nice and pleasant. We started playing football, basketball, volleyball together and talk on different subjects. He made me impressed. Since we got back home we have met rarely, but our friendship has survived until today.

Pozdrawiam

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa