króciutki text ;]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Two years ago i and my family we were fluing by plane to holiday. We flyied from Warsaw to Egipt with a stopover. We have to fasten seetbells, the steewardess gave us free meals, drinks and in- flight magazines. There were overhead compartments and lifejackets. My seat was nearly the window, i saw beautiful cloudys. I had a possibilites went to captain's cabin and touch the steering wheel but only for a fer seconds. Before we started the air hostess shown all passangers safety istructions, she also told us how we should act towards plane crash. The flight has passed fastly and guietly. We get the ait- terminal with delay. Later we went throught passport control and secirity check. My parents have to paid for excess luggages. After journey by plane we haad been very hungry so we decided to go for a diner. Our luggages we left in a luggages lockers. We had bought tickets for return journey and we went to four- star hotel.
I lived with my sister in double room with a view the sea and with a private bathroom. The many atractions like swimming- pool or fitness club were included in the bill.They have had great cuisine and servis was very nice.
We bought package tour with travels, meals and busses so we could sightseeing many interesting places. My parents often went to open-air concerts in the evening and they went for a long walks but me and my sister prefered sunbathing.
We departed from Egipt 22 th July and we drived at Okęcie airport terminal at 14 August.
Ja bym napisał tak:

Two years ago my family and I flied by plane for our holiday. We
flied from Warsaw to Egipt with a stopover. On the board we had to fasten our seatbelts, a steewardess gave us free meals, drinks and in- flight magazines. There were overhead compartments and lifejackets. My seat was nearly the window, I saw beautiful clouds. I had a possibility to go to the captain's cabin and touch the steering wheel but only for a
few seconds. Before we started the air hostess had shown all passangers
safety instructions, she had also told us how we should act towards plane
>crash. The flight passed fastly and guietly. We got the air
>terminal with delay. Later we went throught the passport control and
>security check. My parents had to pay for extra luggages. After
>the journey by plane we were very hungry so we decided to have dinner. We left our luggages in a luggage lockers. We bought
>tickets for return journey and we went to a four- star hotel.
>I lived with my sister in a double room with a view to the sea and with a
>private bathroom. Many atractions like swimming- pool or fitness
>club were included in the bill.They had great cuisine and the service
>was very nice.
>We bought package tour with travels, meals and busses so we could
>sightsee many interesting places. My parents often went to open-air
>concerts in the evening and they went for long walks but my
>sister and I prefered sunbathing.
>We left Egipt on 22th July and we got back to the Okęcie airport
>on 14th August.

Pozdrawiam

»