Pocztówka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Holiday activites
buy souveneris
go skiiking/cycling/walking/swimming, etc.
go shopping
go up a tall building/ tower
spend the day on .../ at...
stay at goltel/ youth hostel campasite
sunbathe
take a boat trip on a river/ lake
visit a museum/ gallery/church/zoo, etc.

Write a postcard of about 50-70 words to an Englisch-spekaing friend. Use your notes from exercise 3 and the paln help you.
talk about where you are, the weather and if you are enjoying yourself
say what you did yesterday
say what your plans are for today/tomorrow
say when you are coming home

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc chciałbym zobaczyć jak stylistycznie to powinno wyglądać.
Cytat: fotoG

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc chciałbym zobaczyć jak stylistycznie to powinno wyglądać.

Czy mamy przez to rozumieć, że na lekcji nie przerabialiście jak się pisze pocztówki i w podręczniku nie ma ani jednego przykładu? W domu też nie masz żadnej pocztówki? Może być po polsku.
to jest jakis nowy 'chwyt'- ...
jesli chodzi tylko żeby zobaczyć jak to ma wyglądać, to nie widzę problemu:
Hello Diana
I am sorry I didn’t write earlier. I had a lot of work for the last few days. However I enjoy myself. It is the first time I have been in solarium. I have burned myself. So now I think it is much better to sunbathe under the sun. It is much cheaper and you can meet some really nice guys. In the solarium I only met some fashionables and dandies. As regards the sunbathe under the sun I have recently met a lifeguard, very handsome an smart. He is said to be the most handsome man in the town. We went for ice cream yesterday. He had a lot of fun. Tomorrow we are going to the movies to see a comedy. I am going to come home in two months. But due to the trains delay this is not certain.

best,
edytowany przez BigJoe: 09 mar 2011
Cytat: BigJoe
jesli chodzi tylko żeby zobaczyć jak to ma wyglądać, to nie widzę problemu:

Żeby widzieć problem, trzeba mysleć.
no i trzeba widziec, co napisac i jak napisac, zeby bylo poprawnie.
Hi Lisa
I'm on holiday in France and I'm having a great time. The weather is sunny. I am staying in Paris for a week. I'm doing the shopping and I'm eating in real French restaurants . I’m visiting museums, churchs and I’m buying souvenirs. Yesterday I saw the Eiffel Tower and took a lot of photos. I'm leaving Paris tomorrow.
Love
XXX
Sam napisałem i proszę o sprawdzenie wielkie dzięki BigJoe
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.