ktoś pomoże??:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam problem i to wielki;) muszę napisac o swoich przyszłych wakacjach...
przetłumaczy mi ktoś tekst??
W tym roku planuję spędzić wakacje za granicą. Planowałem to już w zeszłym roku ale nic z tego nie wyszło. Mam nadzieje że organizacja i mobilizacja moich znajomych tym razem będzie wieksza. Chcemy pojechać do Hiszpanii. Bardzo chcę zwiedzić Barcelonę ponieważ jestem zagorzałym fanem piłki nożnej poza tym w sezonie letnim są tam fascynujące pokazy sztucznych ogni i tryskające fontanny. Planujemy pojechać tam samochodem. Czeka nas bardzo długa trasa bo prawie trzy doby. spędzimy tam trzy tygodnie.
Przed wyjazdem jednak chciałbym pojechać do rodziców i tam spędzic trochę czasu. Co roku z moją dziewczyną jezdzimy nad piękne jezioro na kilka dni. W tym roku tez chcałbym tam pojechać. Poza tym w związku z tym ze mam bardzo długi urlop planuję zwiedzic jeszcze Polskę od morza aż po tatry. Nie byłem jeszcze nad polskim morzem więc chętnie się tam wybiorę. Myślę ze te wakacje będą bardzo udane. Mam zamiar spędzić je bardzo aktywnie. Może nawet spróbuje nauczyć się kitesurfingu. Bardzo zaimponował mi ten sport i chciałbym zobaczyć jak To jest. Moja dziewczyna znalazła atrakcyjny spływ kajakowy na mazurach więc jesli wystarczy nam czasu i funduszy tam też sie wybierzemy. Jestem pewny ze tegoroczne wakacje będą wspaniałe.
twój przetłumaczony tekst;
Vacations in this year plan spend abroad. I planned it last year already but it has left (has gone out) from it nothing. Mum hope that organization waits and this time familiar mobilization my will be wieksza. We want to go to spain. I want to tour barcelona very as besides, there I am ardent fan of soccer in summer (years old) season be fascinating show artificial fire and have jetting fountain. There car plan go. Route waits us very debt because three days almost . There we will spend three weeks. However, I would like to go before departure to fathers (parents) and there time a bit spędzic. That year with my girl over on several days beautiful (fine) lake jezdzimy. There go in this year of thesis chcałbym. Besides, thus, I have holidays plan from (with) from sea for tatra poland very debt else zwiedzic. So, there I was not over polish sea choose willfully else. I think be imitate (manage) from (with) these vacations very. Spend intention mums very actively it (them). It can be instructed try (taste) even kitesurfingu. This sport has impressed me very and I would like to see as it be. So, my girl has found attractive suffice (enough) on mazurkas (mazurs; masuria) times canoe spływ jesli and there we will choose funds too sie. I am certain from (with) this year's vacations be fine.
It's a beaut.
Cytat: fui_eu
It's a beaut.

As the actress said to the bishop.
Anglikoslaw użył jakiegoś kiepskiego translatora może to będzie lepsze
This year I am planning to spend my holiday abroad. I was planning it last year but it didn`t happened .So I hope that my friend`s motivation and mobilisation will be more efficient this time .We want to go to Spain. I`d love to visit Barcelona because I`m a great fan of football and there are fascinating shows of fireworks and fountains in summer . We are planning to go by car. So we have to be prepared to have a very long journey ,almost three days of travelling but we are going to stay there for three weeks.
However before we go I’d like to visit my parents and spend a few days with them. Every year I go with my girlfriend to a beautiful lake for a few days. This year I`d like to go there too. Besides I have to mention that my holiday is very long so I`ll manage also to sightsee Poland doing a tour from the sea to Tatra mountains. I haven`t been at the polish sea yet so I`ll go there with pleasure.
I think this is going to be awesome holiday, I`m planning to have a lot of fun and to spend it very actively. I may even try to learn the kite-surfing. I`m very impressed by this sport so I`d like to try it and see what is it really like . My girlfriend has found an attractive canoeing holidays in Mazury so if we can afford it and if we have enough time we`ll take part in it as well. I’m sure that my holiday this year will be superb
Sorry teraz zauważyłam byka -it didn`t happen oczywiście .
Małgosiu, tutaj nie odrabiamy zadań za leni.
tak, dała się sfrajerować. Innych błędów, które tam sa, nikt poważny nie poprawi.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa