please.. :( help

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o pomoc.. mam do uzupelnienia zdania z wyrazami zaczynajacymi sie na dana litere. :(

1. When the Duke of Buckingham died, his estate and his title passed to his h.......
2.The company included a Frenchman from Paris, a Dane from Conpenhagen, a Finn from Helsinki, and a S..... from Madrid.
3. Fascinated by languages-their structure, grammar, and history- dolores decided to study l....
4.The oder River was chosen as the new b..... between Germany and Poland.
5. The beautiful view from the top of Kasprowy Wierch was absoluely b.....
6. At that time, Michael was only an i........ ; he couldn't walk or talk yet.
7. If I were you, I'd buy a monthly ticket instead of a weekly- it's much more e...........
8.The Indians on the reservation lived on the most a............ conditions, without food or water or warm clothing.
1. nie dubluj wątków, bo się robi bałagan
2. i co, chcesz, żeby ktoś odrobił pracę domową za Ciebie? Nic nie wymyślisz? Np. w nr 2 jest 'Francuz z Paryża, Duńczyk z Kopenhagi, Fin z Helsinek i ... z Madrytu". Albo, że Odra jest ... między Niencami i Polską.
Nie daj innym powodu do śmiechu.

2.The company included a Frenchman from Paris, a Dane from Conpenhagen, a Finn from Helsinki, and a Spaniard from Madrid.
3. Fascinated by languages-their structure, grammar, and history- dolores decided to study linguistics
4.The oder River was chosen as the new border between Germany and Poland.
5. The beautiful view from the top of Kasprowy Wierch was absoluely breath-taking.
7. If I were you, I'd buy a monthly ticket instead of a weekly- it's much more economic
8.The Indians on the reservation lived on the most average(?) conditions, without food or water or warm clothing.
Darkdogg, nie bądź frajerem i nie odrabiaj za innych prac domowych.
7. economical
8. Chyba powinno byc live IN
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 sie 2011
Cytat: mg
Darkdogg, nie bądź frajerem i nie odrabiaj za innych prac domowych.

oj tyle co powstawiac
Tylko frajerzy odrabiają prace domowe za innych.
no jak widac nie :)
Tępię frajerów i nie tylko ja.
oj no juz dobra
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego